Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DUI FST refusal???

Kachina26

Tom Brown
    lol

redneckcharlie
    Lmfao!:d

Moneypitt
    What do you think? click (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/29140/)
    He never had the oppurtunity to refuse the actual FST which is physical agility test, what his actions resulted in was a "noted refusal to any chemical test"................His repeated requests for a nut scratching could have mixed reviews from some courts as unreasonable denial.......MP

Kachina26
    He never had the oppurtunity to refuse the actual FST which is physical agility test, what his actions resulted in was a "noted refusal to any chemical test"................His repeated requests for a nut scratching could have mixed reviews from some courts as unreasonable denial.......MP
    So you agree then, part of 'to protect and serve', includes the occasional nut scratch for a handcuffed individual.

Kachina26
    I bet Boat Cop would be kind enough to oblige the poor guy!

vee-driven
    If you know you are Fukt up and a definate DUI, refuse all tests and when you go to court they can't prove your BAC and you will only lose your license for a year wich you will probably be loosing it anyways and not to mention all the money it will cost. Thats what one of my copper buddies told me.

asch
    "Will you scratch ma' nuts??" "Can I scratch ma' nuts??"
    Drunk or not, when they itch...THEY ITCH!
    Awesome.

YeLLowBoaT
    If you know you are Fukt up and a definate DUI, refuse all tests and when you go to court they can't prove your BAC and you will only lose your license for a year wich you will probably be loosing it anyways and not to mention all the money it will cost. Thats what one of my copper buddies told me.
    your cop buddy is giving you VERY bad advice. ( atleast in CA) you have already waved your rights when it comes to be tested... you refuse, they get a court order, and get it anyways.

jbone
    Forced blood draws are not nice.
    You could refuse breath, and submit to a blood draw which would be a delay in transport to the station, and maybe having to wait on the phlebotomist, but I doubt it would be enough delay to lower your bac by any significant margin.
    J

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast