Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Races at Aha last nite

Red Rocket
    Did anyone get any pics of the new player out there yesterday?

Who was out there last night??
    i thought everyone was heading out to yuma this weekend?

cyclone
    i heard the jig is up and Harris has unleashed the beast he's been covertly building since last year. Heard he went deep and the broke it off sideways in Mike D. Any truth to that rumor mr engine builder??

Johnwithjm
    i heard the jig is up and Harris has unleashed the beast he's been covertly building since last year. Heard he went deep and the broke it off sideways in Mike D. Any truth to that rumor mr engine builder??
    I was at AHA last night and I know what went on but I will let Mike D tell the story. What I will say is GOLD CUP has a new player

Red Rocket
    They were caught pretty off guard, but for all the trouble we had finishing it, it ran pretty hard for first time out. We actually finished it at the river about 3 hours before he raced Mike. It had 4 test passes at Harris' house 1 hardware change and off to the races. Breaking it off sideways might be a little harsh, but funny. We will be putting the bottle on it and getting after the set up for Labor Day so I think it will be a Player in the GOLD CUP stable.

Dogballs
    Lets see some photos

cyclone
    I can picture tommy running to the back of the shop to cover it with blankets whenever Shoe stopped by. lol

cyclone
    They were caught pretty off guard, but for all the trouble we had finishing it, it ran pretty hard for first time out. We actually finished it at the river about 3 hours before he raced Mike. It had 4 test passes at Harris' house 1 hardware change and off to the races. Breaking it off sideways might be a little harsh, but funny. We will be putting the bottle on it and getting after the set up for Labor Day so I think it will be a Player in the GOLD CUP stable.
    glad to hear it went well.
    MikeD.. i was only kidding about the sideways part.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast