Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Races at Aha last nite

sole or soul?
    And how does Tommy (Papp) get brought into this? or is it the guys at Bad Habit (Eddie's new shop at John D's)?
    also, it's Steve Brule ... not Burley ...
    sorry ... I've got no dog in this fight ... but if you're bringing Tommy into this, then I do ... he more for most all of us than anyone else ...

Johnwithjm
    sole or soul?
    And how does Tommy (Papp) get brought into this? or is it the guys at Bad Habit (Eddie's new shop at John D's)?
    sorry ... I've got no dog in this fight ... but if you're bringing Tommy into this, then I do ... he more for most all of us than anyone else ...
    Busby no the story before you post. Tom did the bottom on Harris boat and was a good friend on Harris.

Mike D..
    sole or soul?
    I got goose bumps when I heard the story of this boat so I would call HARRIS your self before you jump in this one.

Busby no the story before you post. Tom did the bottom on Harris boat and was a good friend on Harris.
    got it ...
    and sorry Mike ... just got the PM that you're just giving everyone a hard time ...
    I get ticked when others have bagged on Tommy ...
    okay, bag on ... nothing to see here

Mike D..
    got it ...
    and sorry Mike ... just got the PM that you're just giving everyone a hard time ...
    I get ticked when others have bagged on Tommy ...
    okay, bag on ... nothing to see here
    COOL but seriously that would be a good story for HARRIS racing to tell it is there story so I will let them tell it and I would hope that they do

dmontzsta
    Damn nice looking boat.

jweeks123
    We will be putting the bottle on it and getting after the set up for Labor Day so I think it will be a Player in the GOLD CUP stable. bad ass jet boat. is that a new hull or a re-furb. will it play at ming
    jw

Bense468
    Nice...
    There are no free agents in mafia john...blood in blood out, its more then boating its a lifestyle. There is a 12 step program to get in, and a (2) 30 pack program to get out. Nutzzzzzzzzzz

This whole deal is hilarious, Im shocked the word didnt get out, nice work gettin it done and making the races guys, boat looks nice too! I wanted to come watch but I was testing out in Needles.
    Re-match Labor Day should be entertaining.

SoCal Power
    Wow, well-played by Harris Racing (aka Fire-Ring Racing)!!! Congrats on the progress so far; boat looks awesome.
    db

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast