Thread: Some things never change.........

AZJD
    Rex Grossman! Good ol' Rexxie!
    3 fumbles and 1 INT.
    Go Bears.........go out and find another QB!

adjones419
    I'll agree. I'm a huge Gators fan, but Rex has been struggling. I also hate the Bears, so whatever.

AZJD
    It's baffling to me how anybody in their right mind could pick Grossman over Brian Griese. Heck, Griese's not the best QB in the world, but he's a significant upgrade over the human turnover that is Rex Grossman. If I were the Bears and only had Grossman to choose from, I'd punt on first down every time and hope I outscored the other team on defense.
    Well the west coast offense was startling to some when first introduced. You might be on to something........ The Rex coast offense!

RitcheyRch
    Keep fumbling Rex.
    GO COLTS

AZJD
    Now, they're comparing him to Peyton Manning.
    What was that stat I heard he does better than Peyton? Oh yeah, turnovers....
    I overheard the commentators saying something but couldn't hear what it was.

AZJD
    I didn't really catch it all, I was too stunned and my hearing shut off.
    The thing they didn't mention is that the Colts were absolutely horrible when Peyton joined them. The Bears were a playoff team when Grossman started played. Hell, Orton was 10-5 as a rookie with them.
    Where did that moron go?
    Is it just me, or do all the worthy QB's seem to be dissapearing.
    Grossman has a job, and Jake is retired(?) I would pay $10 to Rex's $1 to get even Jake the mistake instead of Grossman.

AZJD
    Orton? He's still a Bear, 3rd string. He's playing now. Jake's rights are owned by Tampa Bay, even though he's "retired." I think he's waiting to be released so that he can sign somewhere else as a free agent.
    I guess if I was watching and not listening I would be seeing Orton playing right about now?!