Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28 Howard Bullet

hurleyr
    If anyone is looking for a real clean Howard give me a call 805-340-4048. I'll make a great deal to a ***boat member. I'd like to sell before it goes back to storage. Price is 96,000 OBO.
    2004 28 Howard Bullet, open cuddy, Mercury Racing 525 EFI with XR drive. This boat is in excellent condition fully loaded: imco hydraulic steering to helm, Dana trim tabs,offshore controls, gaffrig gauges, GPS, locking cabin doors, nice sterio with 12 disk changer, triple axle trailer. Very low hours.
    Zero sales tax if you keep the current registration. Its listed in OSO and Boattrader.
    http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18166-en.html
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/5/89880865.htm

TheCarDudes
    Nice boat.
    A bump for a Howard brother

djunkie
    Nice boat.
    A bump for a Howard brother
    Please don't bump this thread. You have no clue how bad of timing this is for me or else I'd be all over it.
    By the way, hurleyr, if for some chance this boat doesn't sell and you still have it next year please let me know.

hurleyr
    Thanks for the nice comments. It really is a great boat!

hurleyr
    I've had a few calls already. One fairly serious. I thinks its priced right. I'm hoping for a quick sale.

hurleyr
    Dropped price! Best deal on a Howard Bullet anywhere. I want this boat sold before I put her in storage. Bring your offers.

OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
    Someone could buy this and a new ZO6 FOR WHAT A NEW ONE PLUS TAX COSTS.

hurleyr
    Someone could buy this and a new ZO6 FOR WHAT A NEW ONE PLUS TAX COSTS.
    I hear ya on that one. This is a deal! Gene is selling the exact same boat (Color Blind) for 105k.
    I'm not much of a sales guy. Never have liked the process. I got a good deal on this boat and am willing to pass on my good fortune. Its a great boat with very little use.
    I'm hoping it sells by the time the add expires. Otherwise, I'll keep it for another season.

Dean10
    I've been in this boat before. It rides real nice, cuts through the water with ease. I'm no boat expert but I have ridden in boats that made me sore for a couple of days (could've been the driver too) but this was not the case on this boat. It was only about 3 weeks ago that I was on it and I saw no rips, tears, rattles, loose components. Everything was real tight.
    Good luck with the sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast