Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 73 Marlin project completed

nubble94
    Three years of spare time (LOL) and way too much money but it's ready to get wet.

raisinL
    Very nice but your trailers a little small I think. lol jus kiddin.

Burn504
    Looks really Hott.
    i think it needs more seats though

nubble94
    Since the Marlin came with engine side by side back seating, I have been shooting different ideas around on a bench design that will include a engine cover. We recovered the front seats ourselves. Building a bench and engine cover from scratch will take some time. Anyway less passengers mean more speed, right?
    How about the windshield. It was broke into five pieces. Couldn't find a replacement for less than $800.00. I glued it back together covered the back with fiberglass and then had it painted Corvette Burgandy, same paint that is on the side. You don't look through it much anyway. Had the frame powder coated white. It looked weird without it.

ck7684
    Looks great!! Love the windsheild fix too...nice to see something different as well!! Really neat lookin boat!!

maxwedge
    How about the windshield. It was broke into five pieces. Couldn't find a replacement for less than $800.00. I glued it back together covered the back with fiberglass and then had it painted Corvette Burgandy, same paint that is on the side. You don't look through it much anyway. Had the frame powder coated white. It looked weird without it.
    Looks good. Great idea on the windshield.

jetboat
    nice job on the boat,the color scheme is a moirror to my avenger.

TIGGER
    Nice looking boat. I hope my Marlin looks as good as yours does one day. My windshield cracked last year, I was going to repair it and tint it to hide the crack. What did you use for glue?

pussywuped
    Great looking boat, I had a 19' Wreidt spoiler, same looking top but differnt hull. The bottom on yours rides a lot better, much deeper entry "v".
    Here is a preview of some lettering you can have made for your CF numbers, this was taken off "Speedy Signs" web site, Pm me for more info I can walk you through the web site ,The lettering comes already spaced and ,basicaly clean the area remove the backing and squggee 'sp' on and remove the clear plastic cover and your done the picture shows what it will look like on a burgandy background ,the lettering does not have any background. Once you get on the web site you will see all the changes you can make to the type and colors. I like this web site because of all of the different lettering and options ,it is a little exspensive but I've had good luck with thier work. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2630.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast