Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with people.

Wet Dream
    But they bought a nice home in a nice neighborhood, with expectations of it being that way.
    Not a commercial lot.
    I've been there.
    I am there.
    Narcissism...makes everything ok in your own mind. Forget about those that live around you, they're a minor inconvenience.

Wet Dream
    Repost

Wet Dream
    Just in case the first repost wasn't good enough.

LOWRIVER2
    Well if you know everyone on the street, I'd go ahead and ask them all if the trucks are a nuisance. Does'nt hurt to know what they think. I wrote about the new generation of non confrontaitonal types. Some will never tell you they called because they might be afraid of retaliation or they just don't want you to know.
    Bottom line, learn the ordinance and live by it. Then if you don't like it, check in to changing things with the city. As rules/codes keep increasiing, I doubt any changes will happen.
    I still say move east, Culver City is okay for a city but frankly, you're surrounded by scum from LA and the zeros in Pacific Division. Too crowded too I don't know how anyone drives a dually around the westside on any regularity, way too many cars.

Devil's Advocate

suckin&pumpin
    i have a 20' enclosed trailer that I use as a job trailer and park sometimes in front of MY house and a neighbor listed her house and then called the cops because it had been there more than 72 hours so I followed the cops advise and moved it in front of her house just in time for her open house:devil:
    f$ck a$$hole neighbors!!!!!!!!

The Door Hanger
    :devil: keep your work trucks off the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is your problem........?????
    I love it.
    :devil:
    Park them on your neighbors lawn!!!!:devil:

RiverOtter
    everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY..
    I wanna move.............................................. .
    Move to TN..... we got lots of parking

MUDXPRT
    well let me add..
    Their is a music teacher next door with no sound proffing..
    their is a glass guy across the street cutting glass all day.
    their is a gardner who lives two houses down with 4 trucks
    there is a mecchanic 3 houses down that works on cars allday.
    a day care center 5 houses down.
    another plumber down the steet maybe 7 houses..
    there are alot of business owners and they all work out of their houses.. so know should I be the only one that needs a bigger driveway.

Yes this is why the have commerical property with offices and yards.

brianthomas
    i have a 20' enclosed trailer that I use as a job trailer and park sometimes in front of MY house and a neighbor listed her house and then called the cops because it had been there more than 72 hours so I followed the cops advise and moved it in front of her house just in time for her open house:devil:
    f$ck a$$hole neighbors!!!!!!!!
    You have a 20' foot trailer in front of your house and you neighbor is the butthole?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast