Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with people.

Dave C
    I just bought a house with lots of backyard access... Now I can park my junk in the backyard and they can't say shiat to me.:devil: :devil:
    the inside of the house is a disaster but we all know that the garage is the most important room anyway so it doesn't matter

Baja Big Dog
    Of living out in the country nearest neighbor a mile away. It is pure heaven,do not need to keep any ass-hole happy. I despise living "IN THE CITY"
    HUH????

riverfun
    The reason people dont confront others is because you dont always know who the a--holes are. Take for instance our place out at the river, just a couple weeks ago one of my neighbors got his ass beat because he told (yelled) at one of the neighbors kids to stop driving the golf cart through the community at 11:00 at night at high speed with the raido cranked up as high as possible. So Jr. goes home and tells daddy who grabs his friend and the TWO of them go and confront the guy who yelled at Jr., then 1 of the TWO throws a punch and then they BOTH beat this guy down, he ends up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder etc. etc. and for the people that say it was only 11:00 and your at the river--Jr. was out till 1:00am the night before doing the same thing except also using fireworks between hotlaps. By the way I have always gone and talked to my neighbors whenever I had a problem but now I will think twice about it.

dragboat
    The reason people dont confront others is because you dont always know who the a--holes are. Take for instance our place out at the river, just a couple weeks ago one of my neighbors got his ass beat because he told (yelled) at one of the neighbors kids to stop driving the golf cart through the community at 11:00 at night at high speed with the raido cranked up as high as possible. So Jr. goes home and tells daddy who grabs his friend and the TWO of them go and confront the guy who yelled at Jr., then 1 of the TWO throws a punch and then they BOTH beat this guy down, he ends up in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder etc. etc. and for the people that say it was only 11:00 and your at the river--Jr. was out till 1:00am the night before doing the same thing except also using fireworks between hotlaps. By the way I have always gone and talked to my neighbors whenever I had a problem but now I will think twice about it.
    Good point, and why should you. Bad neighbors aren't going to do the right thing because you asked them to. Most of them know the difference but don't care. You are just showing all of your cards and hoping the inconsiderate neighbor will give a fock that you're not impressed by their actions. They won't. Weather its hotlaps, fireworks way to late, illegal parking, nonstop barking dogs or just outright belligerent behavior.
    I've posted these opinions before.
    They have laws. They are dumb ass laws, someone in the past was such a dumb ass
    that the city council had to make and pass a law to keep the stupid people from ruining a nice area.
    Getting stupid people to understand this simple concept is impossible.
    They would rather blame the very neighbors that they're imposing on.

dragboat
    Narcissism...makes everything ok in your own mind. Forget about those that live around you, they're a minor inconvenience.
    Ya, what he said.

dragboat
    Just in case the first repost wasn't good enough.

ChumpChange
    well let me add..
    Their is a music teacher next door with no sound proffing..
    their is a glass guy across the street cutting glass all day.
    their is a gardner who lives two houses down with 4 trucks
    there is a mecchanic 3 houses down that works on cars allday.
    a day care center 5 houses down.
    another plumber down the steet maybe 7 houses..
    there are alot of business owners and they all work out of their houses.. so know should I be the only one that needs a bigger driveway.

Wow. I'm glad I don't live on that street.

ChumpChange
    Yes this is why the have commerical property with offices and yards.
    Bingo. If everybody used their houses instead of commercial property, I wouldn't have a job.

thatguy
    LMAO!! ACTION
    Please post the moment it hits Utube!!
    Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Please post the moment it hits Utube!!
    Tommy
    LMAO!! I don't want to scare anyone.. so I think I will keep in in lock down..

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast