I've been getting the run around on my boat for over a month now and I want the damn thing running! I sent it to the guy I bought it from in Montgomery, TX because he said he knew a "great" mechanic who works for a guy that races boats. Well, this great mechanic skipped town and never worked on the boat. Lucklily I didn't pay him. Now the guy I bought it from won't work on because he runs a prop shop down there and says he has customers he has to deal with first and he also said it would be 1-2 weeks before he could get to it. The part I'm angry about it that I gave hime the money 3 weeks before I even got the boat so he could have a down payment for the truck he wanted. So I did him a big favor. Now I think he needs to do me a favor and work on the damn boat! All I wanted him to do was go through the engine and hook up the ignition. He said he'd do it for a really reasonable price, and I don't have as much knowlage in gas engines as I do in diesels. I just want to be able to put the interior in and get it on the water before all of my funds go away. Sorry, I just had to vent. Would yall be mad too??