Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey klrtoy was that you who came flying through....

OGShocker
    So are we saying a join date of 2005 does not qualify as an O.G.?
    Too late to take me up on my offer (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=14), until the 24th.....

blown dough
    Somebody is not entitled to a more relative opinion on a subject based on their post count. If that were the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation since I have 9000 more posts than you. If they have something to say, listen and then respond. Don't automatically dismiss them because they have a low post count.
    It's not about sugar coating it, it's about forming a well articulated response based on some facts. "Shut the hell up newbie" is not a well thought out post.
    Which is your opinonm but some of us seem to jump on the band wagon of whatever the latest topic is around here. Stick to the facts not speculation!!!!!!

blown dough
    You won't be alive long enough to win this argument, so let it go.
    Much younger then you sugar, so whos the one that want be around that long.

blown dough
    See, now there's a well thought out post. I knew you could do it.
    I agree, stick with the facts. Ask Uncle Joe to post some facts. Respond to those facts with your own facts. Maybe there's something about high speed operation that you could shed some light on for him. It seems like some open dialog before somebody else gets killed would be better than "Shut up newbie."
    As i recall I was never speaking to you to begin with so who made it your duty to defend the newbie and start going after me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blown dough
    Yep thats it, except your acting friends that were not there!!!

OGShocker
    As i recall I was never speaking to you to begin with so who made it your duty to defend the newbie and start going after me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be nice to this POS, or he will threaten to "punch your face" or a face of a lady you might know...

blown dough
    Be nice to this POS, or he will threaten to "punch your face" or a face of a lady you might know...
    What the hell does that mean???????? Bring it on, and remeber this is the Mrs. and not a Mr. so Bring it on!!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
    What the hell does that mean???????? Bring it on, and remeber this is the Mrs. and not a Mr. so Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
    SWB doesn't care... He is an equal opportunity offender!

OGShocker
    Wow, now you're just a liar. I've never touched a lady in my life, nor threatened to punch a lady in the face. If somebody told you that, they lied to you. As a matter of fact, as mad as I've been at you in the past, I've never made a single mention of your wife or family, which is more than I can say for you.
    Goodnight, Jon.... See you in the morning.

UncleJoe
    hOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NEWBIE WITH ONLY A FEW POSTS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The fact is that the following was posted by kilrtoy:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kilrtoy
    SPELL THE NAME RIGHT ASS-FOCK,
    I WAS TRAINED BY THE BEST, YES BY THE BEST, AND THAT IS WHY I WAS ABLE TO SPIN IT OUT AND NOT ROLL IT . GET BACK IN YOUR BAYLINER AND STFU
    adamhenry
    samfrankasshole
    FIGURE THAT OUT
    I did not write the post that generated that response. It seems that you are a bit irritated that I joined these Forums shortly after you but do not have many posts. I simply choose to allow folks like you to run off at the mouth and make fools of yourselves.
    Nothing that you have said relates to boating safety. That was my point and I believe was the point of others who responded to your childish post.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast