Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Earnhardt has to give up number 8

Baja Big Dog
    Please...Your theory holds up IF Cashcar was a RACING organization. It's not. It's WWE on wheels. Truex will get a sniff at the cell phone cup but nothing more. Cashcar is about building stars and making sure they win the cup. Check that stats. Only three teams have won the cup in the last ten years. Gibbs, Roush and Hendrick. The only guy outside those teams that has a chance is Harvick and he is fading.
    The guy who wins the cup is whoever Caschcar wants to win it. Selective rules enforcement plays a big part. Example? During the RED FLAG at Watkins Glen what was Harvick's crew doing? Rebuilding their car while the Cashcar officials watched. Until Felix Sabates pointed out that there is NO work allowed during a red flag. DOH!!! Hey, you have to stop now... after you finish putting in that new radiator!!!
    Cashcar is a joke. The sponsors run it from top to bottom. And the officials tell the teams when and where to take a dump.
    Like the Robby bullshit hose job two weeks ago!!!

Baja Big Dog
    Jr. has already said never expected the # this has been going on for a long time. he will get a # with 8 in it.
    Interesting..they just announced it yesterday, I guess that makes it old news!!!!

Boa1277
    He needs to give up racing, he sucks, he already has the best money can buy and still cant win...
    Not even close to the best money could buy. Hendricks or Childress will give him what he needs.

cola
    I bet his car will be black with 3 green slashes.

WishIknew
    EARNHEART= FRICKEN FAST Grandpa Father or Son!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu1986
    EARNHEART= FRICKEN FAST Grandpa Father or Son!!!!!!!!!!

WishIknew

#3 Fast's of all!!!!!

Baja Big Dog
    #3 Fast's of all!!!!!
    Ill try it

driverno8
    Looks like I'm going to be changing my screen name

driverno8
    I don't know much about NASCAR, but I thought that NASCAR owned the numbers and assigned them to team owners.
    They do. But they give them to the same teams each year. The numbers aren't assigned to drivers. They're assigned to teams. If the team is already using the number then they get to keep it year after year, regardless who the driver is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234