Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia jet circle comp roundy round

cyclone
    i figured there werent enough threads already on the board today about the subject so why no ad another one to the mix. :jawdrop:

MikeF
    Great minds think alike.............

Not to mention ther all potentialy talking about the same stuff! (7 threads in total!

Not to mention ther all potentialy talking about the same stuff! (7 threads in total!

Squirtin Thunder
    I wish some of the old guys, The guys that ran Comp, Ski and Modified Jet back in the day would come out with there old race boat and put them on display. It would sure be nice to listen to some old stories. I have spent some time at Roger Finneys shop and the stories he tells, I really enjoy them.
    If you look at the begining dates of the threads, just a little history.:idea:

Goad

lilrick
    Jim, Please stop spamming the hell out of the nostalgia class.I for one am tired of seeing these old threads resurrected for no apparent reason. You are inundating the jet section with these tired old threads. The HB'ers that frequent this thread are familiar with the jet class Jim. If people want to start racing they know what to do.

Ralph Brunt
    Jim, Please stop spamming the hell out of the nostalgia class.I for one am tired of seeing these old threads resurrected for no apparent reason. You are inundating the jet section with these tired old threads. The HB'ers that frequent this thread are familiar with the jet class Jim. If people want to start racing they know what to do.
    or who to contact, there are enough of us here (including yourself) that we can help a new guy get what he needs.

Squirtin Thunder
    When no-one wanted the Jets, they ran with C.O.B.R.A.
    This is a shot in Redwood City CA. At this race one of the OB guys ran his boat for half the race with a hole in the bottom and came in to the ramp so hot he parked the boat in the back of his elcameno. Also at this race Holmes family ran there Horison mimi day cruiser.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3libertys1.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3libertys1.jpg

I saw one of those libertys at the river last weekend, 99.9999% sure it was the one to the far left of that pic.. The orange and brown one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast