Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allergic to shrimp?

djunkie
    I'm allergic to marriage..... Shit, now I'm starting to itch.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I'm allergic to marriage..... Shit, now I'm starting to itch.
    It sounds like a "skin allergy"

Miss Perfect
    Cats, dogs, house dust, tree pollen (including grass)... and asthma... allergies for me are inside and outside. Thank goodness for new meds over the years so that I can actually breathe! These allergens are not things that I can control like eating shrimp. Go to a friends house that has a cat..take a pill.....
    I'm right there with you. I am allerigic to all kinds of crazy things.. some plants, all metals (even the metal button on my jeans makes a mark on me), and an assortment of medications. It's no fun.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I'm right there with you. I am allerigic to all kinds of crazy things.. some plants, all metals (even the metal button on my jeans makes a mark on me), and an assortment of medications. It's no fun.
    Luckily, the meds work most of the time for me. No more hospital stays.
    Metals- that's rough! You can't wear stretchy pants for the rest of your life!

Miss Perfect
    Luckily, the meds work most of the time for me. No more hospital stays.
    Metals- that's rough! You can't wear stretchy pants for the rest of your life!
    ummmm nobody wants to see me in strechy pants! But yeah, it does suck... I can't wear any jewlrey really. I am ok with a necklace for a couple of hours, but earrings KILL me. I can't do it.

djunkie
    ummmm nobody wants to see me in strechy pants! But yeah, it does suck... I can't wear any jewlrey really. I am ok with a necklace for a couple of hours, but earrings KILL me. I can't do it.
    You can't wear jewelry? Shit thats every guys wet dream to find a chick that can't use jewelry. :jawdrop:

Miss Perfect
    You can't wear jewelry? Shit thats every guys wet dream to find a chick that can't use jewelry. :jawdrop:
    They don't call me Miss perfect for nothing

Tom Brown
    I know a guy that can eat them, but cannot TOUCH them. Skin allergy... WIERD!!!
    That may not be as rare as you think. I dated a woman who was that way with penises.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12