Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CFW New Years Reunion

LandSpeedRacer
    Since the cove has got somewhat unusable because of low water, and everyone meets on the ramp side at New Years anyway, is anyone game for a get together at CFW sometime in August?????? :idea: :idea:
    At least the water and the weather will be warmer than New Years!
    Im game.
    Scott

1980Sanger
    That would be great you going to drag youre flatt up and down the shore again, like in June ? If so Ill go for that

LandSpeedRacer
    No, the flattie actually runs now . . . . besides, that kind of behavior is only reserved for birthdays right? REMEMBER: dont drink and drive! I'll still do a Bonneville shot with ya thought bro!
    LSR

SANGER-RICH
    Pm me when you get the date, to be sure I am not doing something else at the time

Cole Man II
    What day are we talking about?

charitycase
    At least make it a Sunday so the wife & I can show.(we both work Sat)

LandSpeedRacer
    Because SOME of us are attending the drags at Infineon and might be recovering from accute Nitromethane poisoning :crossx: and may need a weekend to recover , and Hot August Nights falls on the 1st weekend in August anyway, I propose 8/10 thru 8/12. Those who have to work Saturday are always welcome to show up for the Saturday night BBQ / drinking activities:messedup:
    Sound good?
    LSR

SANGER-RICH
    Because SOME of us are attending the drags at Infineon and might be recovering from accute Nitromethane poisoning :crossx: and may need a weekend to recover , and Hot August Nights falls on the 1st weekend in August anyway, I propose 8/10 thru 8/12. Those who have to work Saturday are always welcome to show up for the Saturday night BBQ / drinking activities:messedup:
    Sound good?
    LSR
    I live accrost the field from there and can hear them , If ya want to stop by for a brew on your way home let me know, take 37 to 29 headed for napa and Ill leet you know the rest if you are comming over by cell call.

john
    My neighbor and I will be there with our jet boats. Looking forward to it.

1980 sanger
    No, the flattie actually runs now . . . . besides, that kind of behavior is only reserved for birthdays right? REMEMBER: dont drink and drive! I'll still do a Bonneville shot with ya thought bro!
    LSR
    Youre right it was quite funny seeing you drag the boat up and down the beech on ur b day. But the water was so killer that Monday when we were there I wanted to run or I would have been putting the down with you. Just got back from Sears Point got my Nitro fix:jawdrop:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast