Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRR next stop

Gilles
    Where and when will be the next race for KRR teams ?

Gilles, the next stop for the KRR freight train will be San Diego next month. Sept 14-16. The train has been gaining steam and picked up a few new members along the way. We expect 20-25 Ks to be there but will probably only be 5 or 6. Any chance of you making it out from France I mean Canada?

Gilles
    France!!! Take the plane from Montreal to France and then going in San Diego, I think it's gonna be a long trip! Better take the plane from Montreal to San Diego, much better and less expensive. But, let me see... distance from France to San Diego is almost the same as Montreal to San Diego. So... :idea: I'll ask to my wife.

What ever the best route is, take it and come to SD. Or, wait until November for the World Finals in Phoenix and then the Parker race the folowing weekend. Either one, Eason will get beaten like a rented mule!!

JakeC.
    Eason will beat me like a rented mule!![/QUOTE]
    come on tony, you are getting faster and faster in the k51 boat. dont give up yet.

Im sure that no good paper towel over his fuel pickup ass wipe will comment on this real soon.

JakeC.
    maybe. i was talking to him and i am going to call the x-games commity and try and get two gold metals for the 711 boat in freestyle and the step up compition.

Life's Rough
    Im sure that no good paper towel over his fuel pickup ass wipe will comment on this real soon.
    Do me a favor BITCH, Keep your tampons out of my fuel tank and we will see who the real rented mule is.

BobbyB
    Gilles, the next stop for the KRR freight train will be San Diego next month. Sept 14-16.
    where abouts exactly, or where can I get more info?

where abouts exactly, or where can I get more info?
    We will be at Ski beach with the Super Stocks. There is not much info posted right now but keep checking this website
    http://www.superstockracingassoc.com...?name=About_Us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast