Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NHRA kicks Cashcar's ass...

HighRoller
    I could give a crap about the cell phone cup race but I'll be damned if I don't clear my schedule to watch NHRA these days. The Funny Car final last week was the best race drag race I've ever seen in my life. And not to mention the finals at Pomona last year. When a guy has to not only win but break the national ET record to win the championship AND HE DOES IT! Cashcar wishes they could have racing that good. And if you're not good enough to make the field, you're gone even if you're the 14 time and defending champ. There is no "protected 35". Take notes, Cashcar...The first round today at Maple Grove will be better than any Asscar race all season.

pw_Tony
    You're dead on

RitcheyRch
    So very true. On that note. Good luck Jack Beckman in tomorrow Final Rounds.

HighRoller
    Jack Beckman ran into the Buzzsaw named John Force. 17th to 3RD in points in like 8 or 9 races?!?! Oh no he didn't! How does this guy always find a way to kick ass? Was he just screwing with them by losing in round one for the first 10 races? Is he so good he has to give the rest of them a head start? I know Capp's ass is burning right now knowing Force is going to beat him AGAIN. I love Ace and I want him to win the title. But Force is back in Juggernaut mode. DAMN!

RitcheyRch
    Beckman is 5th in points as of now. He has clinched a berth in countdown to 4.

77charger
    I could give a crap about the cell phone cup race but I'll be damned if I don't clear my schedule to watch NHRA these days. The Funny Car final last week was the best race drag race I've ever seen in my life. And not to mention the finals at Pomona last year. When a guy has to not only win but break the national ET record to win the championship AND HE DOES IT! Cashcar wishes they could have racing that good. And if you're not good enough to make the field, you're gone even if you're the 14 time and defending champ. There is no "protected 35". Take notes, Cashcar...The first round today at Maple Grove will be better than any Asscar race all season.
    I like watching nascar also but do agree with this.that final at pomona in top fuel was a good one.been good racing this year.

Sangerdude
    Word UP!!!! Nascar is for HOMO's!!!! The digs is where its at!!!!

Cruzzze
    Oh yeah.....the countdown will be a good thing......does make it not such a runaway at times like Pro Stock....The Summit boys will bring out the real motors from Indy on......unless they get the curtains caught up in the warm up......

Nice post, couldnt agree more.
    Drags are on at 10am today I think.. rain out yesterday.

justfloatn
    Jack Beckman ran into the Buzzsaw named John Force. 17th to 3RD in points in like 8 or 9 races?!?! Oh no he didn't! How does this guy always find a way to kick ass? Was he just screwing with them by losing in round one for the first 10 races? Is he so good he has to give the rest of them a head start? I know Capp's ass is burning right now knowing Force is going to beat him AGAIN. I love Ace and I want him to win the title. But Force is back in Juggernaut mode. DAMN!
    I have been thinking the same thing. I want Caps & Ace to win, but they can't make the horsepower that Force makes. He only wins if Force blows the tires out or puts a cylinder out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast