Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu Resturant Reviews

OGShocker
    HavasuBarney took us to a Mexican fast food joint. It was a place with wood benches, 8 tables, and an order counter.
    It was about the last place I would have chosen to go but I was polite and pretended to be open minded. The food blew me away. Before that, I thought I didn't like Mexican food. I had no idea. That was fantastic. I wish we could get Mexican food like that up here.
    I really need a fix of good Mexican food soon. That stuff is addicting.
    A bunch of us are headed to Issac's on Wednesday. It doen't get much better than that!
    I'll pick you up at LAX in the morning!:idea:

Jbb
    HavasuBarney took us to a Mexican fast food joint. It was a place with wood benches, 8 tables, and an order counter. The decore was pretty modest.
    It was about the last place I would have chosen to go but I was polite and pretended to be open minded. The food blew me away. Before that, I thought I didn't like Mexican food. I had no idea. That was fantastic. I wish we could get Mexican food like that up here.
    I wish I could remember the name of the place because I would make a point of going the next time I'm down there.
    I really need a fix of good Mexican food soon. That stuff is addicting.
    Did you get the Super Colon Blow Chimichanga Platter..... Aiyyyeeeee

Tom Brown
    You guys are working me over pretty good, wise guy wise. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Buster
    Been hitting Makai's (under Shugrus) for breakfest and have not had one bad thing from there menu. The country breakfest and egg's benedict are about the best I have ever had..

HavasuSelect
    Two thumbs up for the GREEK GRILL! It's a nice change of pace for Havasu. Not to mention the owners are family friends....

SummerBreeze
    Two thumbs up for the GREEK GRILL! It's a nice change of pace for Havasu. Not to mention the owners are family friends....
    Eric,
    Your pops is headed up this way to give my septic system a work out.
    I hope you can join us when you get yourself a bike

hot_diggity_dog
    When I go to Havasu I eat at a place off of Jamaica and Saratoga Called
    MY MOM's you can't beat the service or the meals.
    Menu items such as fresh Sashimi and Angus Beef steaks.
    The breakfast you never have to wait and the coffee is fresh.
    They also have internet service.
    HDD

BadKachina
    I really haven't found a restaurant in LHC that I honestly look forward to eating at when I'm in town.
    I've tried most of the more popular ones mentioned, Chabones, Shugrues, etc. Maybe I need to try something off the beaten path........

Zimm944
    I have a place for you to stay away from. The new place next to Red Robin, I believe it was Barbellies and something else not exactly sure. It took an hour and a half to get our food. The food was bad, service sucked, stay away unless you like wasting your night away.

Miss Perfect
    Been hitting Makai's (under Shugrus) for breakfest and have not had one bad thing from there menu. The country breakfest and egg's benedict are about the best I have ever had..
    Yup, they are great. And if you call them they will deliver to your boat! Their breakfast burritos are the bomb.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast