Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu Resturant Reviews

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    We still love Barley Bro's..

OutCole'd
    Been hitting Makai's (under Shugrus) for breakfest and have not had one bad thing from there menu. The country breakfest and egg's benedict are about the best I have ever had..
    Have to agree, and their lunches are great also!! We went there last week with a party of 11 and everything was awesome including their service.

djunkie
    A bunch of us are headed to Issac's on Wednesday. It doen't get much better than that!
    I'll pick you up at LAX in the morning!:idea:
    See ya there.

HPBoats83
    Our usual is Makai in the morning (always awesome) but one place nobody has mentioned yet is Javalina Cantina (next to Agave) is awesome. We have never gotten anything bad, I usually get the cheese and chicken enchilada's and they are like nothing else.

hkunz
    We went to a new place called Hava Sushi, in the Bikini Bar, which is in the big pink hotel out on the island this weekend. If you like sushi, this place has some great stuff, from Japan. Very fresh, which would seem odd in Havasu, but it was good.
    We tried Javalina in Sedona last year and liked it, so we went to the Havasu version this year over Memorial Day. They started us off with this "specialty drink" of goopy syrup and who knows what alcohol, which pretty much ruined the rest of the meal. We haven't been back. We go to Taco Hacienda for good old generic Mexican food. Mudsharks has great ribeyes, but the menu is getting tired. Barley Bros is pretty good, but the wait is a pain. Eddie's, in the back alley north of downtown, has good sandwiches.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Our usual is Makai in the morning (always awesome) but one place nobody has mentioned yet is Javalina Cantina (next to Agave) is awesome. We have never gotten anything bad, I usually get the cheese and chicken enchilada's and they are like nothing else.
    Their Been Dip is YUMMY!

Kachina26
    I really haven't found a restaurant in LHC that I honestly look forward to eating at when I'm in town.
    I've tried most of the more popular ones mentioned, Chabones, Shugrues, etc. Maybe I need to try something off the beaten path........
    Try the homestead saloon, aka Rod's. Not much on atmosphere, but the food is off the hook! Horseshoe blows A$$!!!

HavasuSelect
    Eric,
    Your pops is headed up this way to give my septic system a work out.
    I hope you can join us when you get yourself a bike
    Soon enough brother, soon enough. I just got back from Havasu this morning. I left as he was just about to load the bikes.
    Have fun, try to talk him into staying for the weekend so I can have a kegger at the house.

MR HARLEY
    Angelinas on Acoma, is the spot.

The Door Hanger
    I give In-n-Out Burger 3.5 stars. Very good.
    3.6 over here!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast