Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Resturant Reviews

little rowe boat
    OG's is the place to go for RIBS
    But he has no taste Look at the vehicles he drives.

lalhc
    Here is a list of our family's favorites. That is my wife and two boys ages 9 & 13:
    Breakfast: Peggys & Classic Burger burritos
    Dinner: Mudsharks, Bikini Bar Sushi (Island Hotel), Javeline Cantina & Scotty's

burtandnancy2
    What amazes me about Shugrues seared ahi, is that it is good on Sunday nights. I always thought the busboys cooked on Sunday nights. Also, I don't think ahi comes from communist china...

Mrs.Racer277
    But he has no taste Look at the vehicles he drives.
    HEHEHEHEHE
    Wait a minute not FUNNY we have 2 Chevy's

DILLIGAF
    Here is a list of our family's favorites. That is my wife and two boys ages 9 & 13:
    Breakfast: Peggys
    Yep.....when I come to LHC like I did this weekend I eat breakfast there. The biscuits/gravy are very good. They use 3 different types of sausages in the gravy.....
    We went to Javalina on Friday night and I was surprised. The chicken tacos were big and tasted great. Of course the kid screaming out all the time across from us just about ruined it for us. It almost had me going over to the parent that was playing with him and letting him know it was inappropriate to expose all of us to that shit. Glad they left right before our food got there. I wasn't going to be nice at all. Have some friggin' respect for others when you take your kids out with you!

beaverretriever
    Javalina cantina is great to...Steak or chicken fajitas...just way to hot in there on a humid day
    Javalina Cantina is one of the dirtiest restaurants I have ever been to. I was suprised to find out it is the same owner as Shagrues and Barley Bros. They are pretty clean. Even early in the day around 11-12:30, the place was disgustingly dirty.
    My wife and I like The Black Bear Diner, Shagrues, Barley Bros, Bobs Big Boy (LOL, I love the BB special).
    Cha Bones is average.

2Driver
    We hadn't been to the Golden Horseshoe in many years but took friends and the kids there last spring. What a crap hole this place turned into. The food sucked and the waitress was a total POS.
    I refused to eat my bone pile of burnt grisel they called the rib special (I am not a picky guy) and when I sent it back they charged me for a salad bar ($10) which I did not eat because by then the salad bar was 80% wiped out. The manager and waitress said basically said "too bad, you were here sitting in a seat so you are paying for a salad bar meal".
    It's turned in to a Denny’s with peanuts shells and cowboy hats. BTW: Even the peanuts sucked.

Stoneman
    I don't agree.
    We ate at Rods a month or so ago and the steak was good but the rest of the meal was just so, so. We really enjoy the golden horseshoe the steaks are always good and the rest of the meal is always great.
    Now if anyone is looking for some good ribs, try scotty's broasted chicken mm good.
    Pretty much our take on Rod's too. Plus the booze in the store is expensive.
    Best Ribs (babyback) in Havasu are at my house, along with the best Margarita's bar none!

Redwing247
    Pretty much our take on Rod's too. Plus the booze in the store is expensive.
    Best Ribs (babyback) in Havasu are at my house, along with the best Margarita's bar none!
    I agree.....

little rowe boat
    HEHEHEHEHE
    Wait a minute not FUNNY we have 2 Chevy's
    Don't let him rub off on you. You need to keep better company.