Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Resturant Reviews

All IN
    Never had a bad meal at Javelina Catina (been there over 50 times)
    Scotty's has the best chicken IN THE WORLD. I DARE ANYBODY TO FIND BETTER CHICKEN. IT'S EVEN BETTER THE ROSOCES CHICKEN AND WAFFLES. wHICH SAY ALOT.

DaddyMack
    Breakfast:
    Makai's
    Peggy's
    Either one... you can't go wrong...
    Lunch:
    Chuey's - mmmm good....
    Dinner:
    Cha Bones - first time I atet there the food was good.. service sucked. Next time food sucked and service still sucked.
    Shugrues... Used to go every time I went there... but last few times food was okay.. service slow... not worth the price anymore I don't think.
    Barley Brothers - oky doky
    Javalina Cantina - Okay... reminds me of Macayo's in Vegas.....which is like the Denny's of Mexican food.... good for big parties though... I think I am spoiled for mexican food in Vegas we have at least four awesome places here... I am interested in the little dive that was talked about earlier though... :idea:
    Krystal's - hmmm gotta try that....
    Indigo Joes - food is good...drinks are good and service is awesome...
    Mudsharks - Beer is awesome... food is oky.. service is oky..
    KC's house... Best place I have eaten in Havi Fantastic Bar-b-que and great atmospheere and friends...

OGShocker
    OG's is the place to go for RIBS
    Nice! I will spare you from the number of comments I could have made about you complimenting my "meat"...
    Miss you!

djunkie
    Usually when in havasu I will bbq. The last thing I wanna do after being on the lake all day is go fight the crowds at a restaurant. I've only eaten at 2 places. The 1st was Chuy's. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Got food poisoning and was sick for a week from it. Had to make 2 trips to the hospital cause of that freakin place. :yuk: :yuk:
    I've also eaten at Indigo Joes. I have to admit the food was pretty damm good. Nice atmosphere too.

djunkie
    OG's is the place to go for RIBS
    You aint lying there. Get him and Karl together and the freakin food that comes off that monster bbq of OG's rivals any steakhouse I've ever been to.

bohica
    A few of our favorites are Barley Bros. for lunch, the fish & chips special is pretty tasty. Scotty's broasted chicken and ribs is great, make sure you call in your order ahead. Angelina's on Acoma has some great Italian food.

Cole Trickle
    We hadn't been to the Golden Horseshoe in many years but took friends and the kids there last spring. What a crap hole this place turned into. The food sucked and the waitress was a total POS.
    I refused to eat my bone pile of burnt grisel they called the rib special (I am not a picky guy) and when I sent it back they charged me for a salad bar ($10) which I did not eat because by then the salad bar was 80% wiped out. The manager and waitress said basically said "too bad, you were here sitting in a seat so you are paying for a salad bar meal".
    It's turned in to a Denny’s with peanuts shells and cowboy hats. BTW: Even the peanuts sucked.
    Agreed....We had terrible service there and the food was sub par.
    I think Javelinas is way overrated and exspensive for the food/drink.
    Makai cafe was very good for breakfast and the servers were very nice considering how busy it was.
    Bobs Big boy was surprisingly decent for breakfast
    I have had a couple good Burgers at Mudsharks and the beer is tasty.
    We typically bbq for better food and no headaches

OSidePat
    Our usual is Makai in the morning (always awesome) but one place nobody has mentioned yet is Javalina Cantina (next to Agave) is awesome. We have never gotten anything bad, I usually get the cheese and chicken enchilada's and they are like nothing else.
    Some people around here dont have anything good to say about Javalinas Cantina but me and the wife and kids love it food is hot and very tasty and they have great selection of Tequilla .

duner21
    Where is this indigo joe's? We had a good meal at mudsharks also. You cant beat barley bro's either.

Havasu1986
    Where is this indigo joe's? We had a good meal at mudsharks also. You cant beat barley bro's either.
    Indigo joes is across the street from Walts motor sports on Palo Verde so. and London Bridge Rd.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast