Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who SUNK at Parker this weekend?

GM Killer
    Around 3:00, per my neighbor, a jet boat sunk right in front of Riverland Saturday afternoon. I was out and about at the time, so this is second hand info. The rescue team found it and recovered it. Pulled it out at the Riverland launch ramp.

BGMAN203
    That was my best friends boat. He hit a roller just right at about 35mph and blew the side out of it. Not a fun day, we were just getting ready to put it on the trailer for the day too. You should of come up to see it if you were curious....everyone else did.

Who's boat Brian?? that blows!

GM Killer
    That was my best friends boat. He hit a roller just right at about 35mph and blew the side out of it. Not a fun day, we were just getting ready to put it on the trailer for the day too. You should of come up to see it if you were curious....everyone else did.
    Sorry to hear that.
    I was partying at the sand bar in front of the Blue Water at the time or I would have been there.

smokinjoe
    A pic of that would be nice. sucks to have happpened though. was it a light weight hull?

smokinjoe
    A pic of that would be nice. sucks to have happpened though. was it a light weight hull?

blownjet
    Around 3:00, per my neighbor, a jet boat sunk right in front of Riverland Saturday afternoon. I was out and about at the time, so this is second hand info. The rescue team found it and recovered it. Pulled it out at the Riverland launch ramp.
    Thought you were talking about me, you mean there was someone else! mine went down thur. mourning at the same place about 100' from ramp I think it got swamped,left it out the night before no problem, great place but two boats in three days, I'll go back, just take it out overnight

blownjet
    Thought you were talking about me, you mean there was someone else! mine went down thur. mourning at the same place about 100' from ramp I think it got swamped,left it out the night before no problem, great place but two boats in three days, I'll go back, just take it out overnight
    sorry no pics, the only thing above was the carbs and the deck, should be ready for ming next month though, hopefully

roscoe p coltraine
    sorry no pics, the only thing above was the carbs and the deck, should be ready for ming next month though, hopefully
    dude that sucks!!

Blew By You
    What a bummer. Hope you get ur boat up and runnin.. Good Luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast