Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

HM
    So what is the over/under on the next "global" problem that will replace Global Warming?
    One Hour Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47519933351566)

HM
    BTW - when you watch this video...you see the data the "sky is falling" people were looking at when they claimed global cooling.

HM
    I will give you a quick synopsis of this film. Global warming causes green house gases to be produced and not the other way around. The majority of the green house gases come from the ocean as the earth warms. The earth warming trends FOLLOW solar activity. The global warming crowd will soon be running out of steam because it will become crystal clear their whole POLITICAL movement is based on lies...just like all the other "sky is falling" schemes they have been working on for decades....you know....global COOLING, running out of oil, acid rain, polution, over population and etc.
    The film is very good and many of the scientist who's names are listed in "Inconvenient Truth" are not only supporting that CO2 does not cause global warming...they are suing to have their name removed from anything supporting global warming as they NEVER supported that theory.

Old Texan
    You dare challenge Al Gore, "Blasphemy"........ :2purples:
    The next environmental issue will most likely involve an unnatural rise in fecal matter polluting the earth, especially around DC and state capitals......we are facing the "BullShit Age".:devil:

centerhill condor
    ......we are facing the "BullShit Age".:devil:
    well stated...and up to our knees in it.
    Nice avatar btw.
    CC

never_fast_enuf
    You dare challenge Al Gore, "Blasphemy"........ :2purples:
    The next environmental issue will most likely involve an unnatural rise in fecal matter polluting the earth, especially around DC and state capitals......we are facing the "BullShit Age".:devil:
    Hate to contradict you but you are just a tad off base on your comments.
    The future is now and the environmental crisis you describe is already upon us!! :2purples:

ULTRA26 # 1
    The video link was posted here a while ago. It was a quality piece.
    How many have actually seen An Inconvenient Truth?
    Seems most of you on the right wouldn't waste your time on such Left Wing liberal garbage.

Old Texan
    The video link was posted here a while ago. It was a quality piece.
    How many have actually seen An Inconvenient Truth?
    Seems most of you on the right wouldn't waste your time on such Left Wing liberal garbage.
    We have a winner. :devil:
    Believe it or not I haven't watched any Mikey Moore productions since Roger and Me either.
    Al Gore is the 21st century version of "Mother Goose".
    The environment, pollution, global responsibilty, etc. are all real issues needing attention and attention they are getting. Al Gore however is so far from reality he isn't part of the real effort, he just wants the credit for being the "Man Who Saves the Planet". He'd be better off doing a Flash Gordon remake as it would at least have satirical entertainment value.
    Please step down from your soapbox and realize the majority of the "Evil Right" or whoever you label them, cares and they are actually advancing "real" technology and solutions to keep the planet safe. Not doom and gloom warnings based on shock value to push the carbon replacements industry Al wants everyone to buy into.
    Question John: Do you believe the story the oil companies have bought the patent rights to the carburator or engine control system that facilitates 100+ mpg?
    If so, why? If not, why?

ULTRA26 # 1
    We have a winner. :devil:
    Believe it or not I haven't watched any Mikey Moore productions since Roger and Me either.
    Al Gore is the 21st century version of "Mother Goose".
    The environment, pollution, global responsibilty, etc. are all real issues needing attention and attention they are getting. Al Gore however is so far from reality he isn't part of the real effort, he just wants the credit for being the "Man Who Saves the Planet". He'd be better off doing a Flash Gordon remake as it would at least have satirical entertainment value.
    Please step down from your soapbox and realize the majority of the "Evil Right" or whoever you label them, cares and they are actually advancing "real" technology and solutions to keep the planet safe. Not doom and gloom warnings based on shock value to push the carbon replacements industry Al wants everyone to buy into.
    Question John: Do you believe the story the oil companies have bought the patent rights to the carburator or engine control system that facilitates 100+ mpg?
    If so, why? If not, why?
    The difference between you and I is that I will listen to both sides of an issue, which, in the case is the climate change issue. You just know that An Inconvenient Truth has to valid information just because.
    Hard to have an intelligent debate about this issue when you didn't listen to what both positions are prior to making your decision. I can't respect a view which is uninformed.
    You guys just keep praising yourselves.
    I don't claim to know all there is about this issue. I happen to accept that the amount of sh*t that we pump into the air could have a negative effect on many things, the climate being one of them. There is still a great deal to learn before it is a define ate yes or no.

Schiada76
    The difference between you and I is that I will listen to both sides of an issue, which, in the case is the climate change issue. You just know that An Inconvenient Truth has to valid information just because.
    Hard to have an intelligent debate about this issue when you didn't listen to what both positions are prior to making your decision. I can't respect a view which is uninformed.
    You guys just keep praising yourselves.
    I don't claim to know all there is about this issue. I happen to accept that the amount of sh*t that we pump into the air could have a negative effect on many things, the climate being one of them. There is still a great deal to learn before it is a define ate yes or no.
    You don't even attempt to listen to both sides of an isssue.
    There is absolutely no evidence what so ever that pollution contributes to global warming. NONE
    Answer a simple question, simple even for a liberal, why was Greenland GREEN during the Medieval Warming Period? Go ahead take a wild guess, the answer may shock you.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast