Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vector still for sale boys.....

boatsnblondes
    Well, lets see, one guy compared me to a SKI RACE BOAT....good for nothing other than <GASP>, ski racing, and the other a NICE schiada, but with no engine cover. Still, I Like that schi. This boat is completely rebuilt from the ground up, everything in it is new mechanically, and it runs hard and fast. This boat is the best of both worlds, it's a great ski boat, lots of pulling power with a great wake, and a great go fast with the boys boat also...we love it, and are heartbroken to sell it, but I want something more like a wakeboat....go figure....you guys don't like it, fine...but don't come on my thread a dis my boat and post BS links to other boats....as for RD....he sux....

bordsmnj
    contrast. not compare. no disrespect to your boat but you made a claim and i called bullshit with proof. but hey, i hope you do get 60k for it!

revndave
    contrast. not compare. no disrespect to your boat but you made a claim and i called bullshit with proof. but hey, i hope you do get 60k for it!

boatsnblondes
    Thats not proof..those are two completey different boats....I call bs on yours...go ahead, buy it, then you gotta redo the interior for your family, mines ready to go....if you are gonna post proof...do a straight swap...you won't find an IO vector out there better than mine...I'll wager you a steak on that one bro....

Squeezing Spectra
    60K you have bumped your head :sqeyes:
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...500/FLYPIG.jpg

boatsnblondes
    60K you have bumped your head :sqeyes:
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...500/FLYPIG.jpg
    Bumped it huh?? Call hallett, tell them how this boat is rigged, ask them to build you one JUST like it, and give you a price....then come back and buy mine for a LOT less....or.... do you even have the money??

ChumpChange
    Bumped it huh?? Call hallett, tell them how this boat is rigged, ask them to build you one JUST like it, and give you a price....then come back and buy mine for a LOT less....or.... do you even have the money??
    Are you giving out a ten year hull warranty? How about financing? Have you ever tried to finance a boat older than 10yrs old? Banks are not necessarily fans of them. Did you redo the rigging? What are your qualifications? Can I get a warantee on the engine and drive as well?
    There are reasons that newer boats go for a higher price than older ones and it's not just because of the build cost.

mbrown2
    Nice boat, and I hope you get 60K....but that price does not seem in line with what the market is right now for a used Vector....I understand Hallett will charge you $$xx for a new build but yours is a 90's boat so its not really a fair comparison....Last year, I paid just over half of what new costs for my Schiada and it was only 5 years old.
    My buddy just sold a 90's Vector with a Pfaff 625 in it...rigged very nice from PFaff with external steering, bullet nosecone, and beefed up drive, and the boat was hands down immaculate and it went for early 30's....now that was stellar deal imho...
    This one looks very nice as well with a Merc Blue motor, again for early thirties..
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/8/89440458.htm
    It would be nice if someone felt they needed to pay 60K for your boat, but the market seems to value these different...Good luck

Squeezing Spectra
    I am not interested in your boat at all as like most of the people that have posted on your thread, just simply stating you are way overpriced on it and if you dont want to hear what people have to say about it do not put it on a public forum for sale, if it was a good deal it would have long been sold by now. Good Luck

hallett21
    Thats not proof..those are two completey different boats....I call bs on yours...go ahead, buy it, then you gotta redo the interior for your family, mines ready to go....if you are gonna post proof...do a straight swap...you won't find an IO vector out there better than mine...I'll wager you a steak on that one bro....
    not to fuel the fire ... but i've seen a very very clean grey i/o vector out at the river that is i believe an 89, and its never been beached. and as for the hallett rigging the boat was rigged by hallett (1 of 3 at the time with outboards ) with the original engine since then we have blown 2 now it has an 06 250xs.... however in respect to your boat it looks like it hauls ASSS:devil: :devil:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast