Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vector still for sale boys.....

hallett21
    bump

boatsnblondes
    I am not interested in your boat at all as like most of the people that have posted on your thread, just simply stating you are way overpriced on it and if you dont want to hear what people have to say about it do not put it on a public forum for sale, if it was a good deal it would have long been sold by now. Good Luck
    No, what ya got is a bunch of mooches who want to rip someone off to get a boat...sure, the guy sold his boat for 30+ good for him..maybe he wanted out, maybe he needed money...I don't. You want a great boat with no headaches that hauls ass, this is it. But I ain't giving it away...this isn't a focking charity here....AS for hallett..they know the boat....Shoemaker knows the boat, Teague knows it....I stand by my price...I could care less if I sell it...I like projects, thats my thing...I want another project...I was thinking an eliminator 21' this time...but if this don't sell..it's by far one of the funnest boats I have ever driven....just for sheer stab your foot in it speed...keep your insults and your negative posts to yourselves..

Jordy
    Hmmm... this one is $60K too... :idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...=1#post2762204
    Oh, and bump.

bordsmnj
    No, what ya got is a bunch of mooches who want to rip someone off to get a boat...sure, the guy sold his boat for 30+ good for him..maybe he wanted out, maybe he needed money...I don't. You want a great boat with no headaches that hauls ass, this is it. But I ain't giving it away...this isn't a focking charity here....AS for hallett..they know the boat....Shoemaker knows the boat, Teague knows it....I stand by my price...I could care less if I sell it...I like projects, thats my thing...I want another project...I was thinking an eliminator 21' this time...but if this don't sell..it's by far one of the funnest boats I have ever driven....just for sheer stab your foot in it speed...keep your insults and your negative posts to yourselves..
    yeah what ever. bwahahaha

Squeezing Spectra
    yeah what ever. bwahahaha
    Yea kinda what i was thinking LOL

Squeezing Spectra
    On the serious side did hallett rig this boat ? i just have to wonder i have never seen any performance boat plumbing done in soldered copper tubing ?
    Thanks B

riverbound
    On the serious side did hallett rig this boat ? i just have to wonder i have never seen any performance boat plumbing done in soldered copper tubing ?
    Thanks B
    I highly doubt hallet did rig this boat. Look at some of the safety items (or opposite) such as the battery cable on the left side engine pic. Maybe the reason Hallet would charge so much for a similar rigged boat is to cover their lawyer fees for all the dangerous rigging.:jawdrop:
    I have seen and been in quite a few Hallets over the years, and I can almost gurantee they didnt rig this one, or maybe they originally did and someone gt their hands in it after the fact and "rigged" it.

spectratoad
    Never heard of Vector but here is one you could set up yourself.
    http://reno.craigslist.org/boa/406762547.html

mbrown2
    Never heard of Vector but here is one you could set up yourself.
    http://reno.craigslist.org/boa/406762547.html
    BnB's boat is a Hallett Vector...not a Vector

andy01
    Im curious why so many replies to a thread where the guy is just trying to sell his boat? Drama from before? I don't get it? If it is worth 10K or 110K let the guy try and sell his boat, if somebody sees the value in it then let them buy it. If not then let me bump it for the next 20 years.
    Andy

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast