Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vector still for sale boys.....

adnoh
    I agree

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Someone can have my boat for half that price...

ChumpChange
    Im curious why so many replies to a thread where the guy is just trying to sell his boat? Drama from before?
    This is the reason.

boatsnblondes
    Ttt

Baja Big Dog
    Im curious why so many replies to a thread where the guy is just trying to sell his boat? Drama from before? I don't get it? If it is worth 10K or 110K let the guy try and sell his boat, if somebody sees the value in it then let them buy it. If not then let me bump it for the next 20 years.
    Andy
    Come on Andy, I hate to bump this but some very valid points were made.
    First, the statement "the nicest boat around"..come on, you don't think that statement deserves some comments, after all this is ***boat. Its NOT the nicest around, and for 60K...holy shit, the thing is a fire hazard, look at the wiring on the batteries, yikes, but not to worry, if it does catch fire the fricken "DIAMOND PLATED FLOORS" WILL PREVENT THE FIRE FROM BURNING THE FLOOR!
    And if someone calls him out on some of his comments he comes back and gets in there faces!!
    And the bottom line is this guy is a total tool, most people here know that he suffers from "little dick" syndrome, and he can put brass handles on the side of the boat, because he will be buried in it before most people here that read his postings, however it will be a short trip, because we all know he has a direct pass to the pearly gates.....

Moneypitt
    And the bottom line is this guy is a total tool, most people here know that he suffers from "little dick" syndrome, and he can put brass handles on the side of the boat, because he will be buried in it before most people here that read his postings, however it will be a short trip, because we all know he has a direct pass to the pearly gates.....
    That is a little rough on the other tools here on HB. Calling this guy a total tool is quite insulting to the not so total tools........Maybe a tool for jesus? Or God's tool?.........And you're right, he'll most likely be buried in that boat........MP

3 daytona`s
    First, the statement "the nicest boat around"..come on, you don't think that statement deserves some comments, after all this is ***boat. Its NOT the nicest around, and for 60K...holy shit, the thing is a fire hazard, look at the wiring on the batteries, yikes, but not to worry, if it does catch fire the fricken "DIAMOND PLATED FLOORS" WILL PREVENT THE FIRE FROM BURNING THE FLOOR!
    And if someone calls him out on some of his comments he comes back and gets in there faces!!
    Mr. Know it all nice guy?:idea:

boatsnblondes
    Ttt

Baja Big Dog
    Mr. Know it all nice guy?:idea:
    Again...as with alot of your posts...Huhhhhhhhh

boatsnblondes
    Ttt

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast