Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Vector still for sale boys.....

88vector
    I would not pay $60,000 for it. Mine is an '88 and ALL ORIGINAL except the engine. And it has a 502hp, 502ci crate engine. and I got it for $18,000. Now thats a deal. remember its ALL ORIGINAL meaning the gellcoat, interior carpet, drive, trim tabs, swim steps, and engine hatch are from 1988. I was 6when my boat was built. All im sayin is 60k might be too steep.

boatsnblondes
    I would not pay $60,000 for it. Mine is an '88 and ALL ORIGINAL except the engine. And it has a 502hp, 502ci crate engine. and I got it for $18,000. Now thats a deal. remember its ALL ORIGINAL meaning the gellcoat, interior carpet, drive, trim tabs, swim steps, and engine hatch are from 1988. I was 6when my boat was built. All im sayin is 60k might be too steep.
    It might be, but theres nothing left on mine that is original..I have redone the whole boat....tabs, steering, engine, gauges, interior, carpet, trailer, you name it...I want a lot more than 18,000 for it...like some other guy offered me...sheesh...people don't like me, so they bash my boat to get back at me...great...

Havasu_Dreamin
    people don't like me, so they bash my boat to get back at me...great...
    I don't think that is the case. Boats are depreciating assets. Just because someone has $50k or $60k into a boat does not mean it is worth that much. Especially an older boat.....But if you get $60k for it good for you...

LOWRIVER2
    I'm not here to bash. I may not agree with your posts but look at this thread and realize if you WANT to SELL your boat, it IS overpriced for 1. the market 2. what a an older Vector is worth.
    A 21 ft. O/D Vector is basically going to cater to a family guy that wants a river/small lake boat. Though in the fact the age, reality that most that can afford a 60k boat either want: 1. Larger cat/deck boat , or 2. Want just what yours is not: a ski racer with big horsepower.
    Once again, not a bash on your boat and yes, you might find the right buyer, they sometimes pop up. But the reality is you will not EVER recoup what you put into a vehicle at sales time, better to use it awhile/ let it depreciate with time, then sell. Only exceptions are high end sports/antique cars.
    Vectors are great hulls but most rec. guys are looking in the 30's-40's range for a used 21ft. without a V drive.
    Take if for what it's worth, or continue on bumping.
    You most likely have seen some very nice boats come down in price in this section, you might want to consider if you really want to sell it. A quick detail job (sans dust/water spots) and some outdoor shots on a sunny day might also help.
    Good Luck

Bakotrash
    Your on crack! $10k cash.

syco
    Your on crack! $10k cash.
    BE Real!!! Do u even have 10k cash or are u just talkin $hit???

Bakotrash
    Whats up Jesse James! Will you take $10k cash for one of you custom 1 off sick ass choppers?

syco
    No cuz we dont work on boats or bikes with pipe wrenches like you bakersfield FAG$!

Bakotrash
    Are you still knock'in people out at Elmers like you did back in the 80's?

syco
    No im just a big fat $hit talkin pu$$Y who can bareley get off the couch

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast