Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Vector still for sale boys.....

Bakotrash
    Your like 40 working at Fosters making $300 a week..............OK!

565edge
    Hey Jessie(I mean syco) I met one of your new wifes ***** friends at the lake on labor day. Didnt know she was so young..Congrats...Anyways maybe if you didnt abandon a KID YOU RAISED FOR 10 YEARS I WOULD HAVE SOME RESPECT...Some things never change....YOU ARE STILL A LOSER! Im sorry james kisses your ass!!!:sqeyes: It makes me sick......so you still owe MOMMY $100,000!!!!

syco
    Hey Jessie(I mean syco) I met one of your new wifes ***** friends at the lake on labor day. Didnt know she was so young..Congrats...Anyways maybe if you didnt abandon a KID YOU RAISED FOR 10 YEARS I WOULD HAVE SOME RESPECT...Some things never change....YOU ARE STILL A LOSER! Im sorry james kisses your ass!!!:sqeyes: It makes me sick......so you still owe MOMMY $100,000!!!!
    If you only knew what you were talking about when it came to your sisters child & my relationship I would let what you had to say bother me. You should do some research on your sisters parenting! If you were around to know the truth of the matter you would be ashamed to bring it up.
    As far as the 100k goes mom has lots more wher that came from. Whores arn,t cheap now days! I was going to ask you to borrow the money but i heard you allready maxed out the equity on you trailer to buy boats. Hope your sleeping bag fits in it!!!

syco
    Your like 40 working at Fosters making $300 a week..............OK!
    Yeah & i write bad checks to Dominos!!

565edge
    If you only knew what you were talking about when it came to your sisters child & my relationship I would let what you had to say bother me. You should do some research on your sisters parenting! If you were around to know the truth of the matter you would be ashamed to bring it up.
    As far as the 100k goes mom has lots more wher that came from. Whores arn,t cheap now days! I was going to ask you to borrow the money but i heard you allready maxed out the equity on you trailer to buy boats. Hope your sleeping bag fits in it!!!
    Im sure she does....How many life insurances has she collected on??The shit between you and kim is one thing..You and Zach are a another...Thats BULLSHIT...

syco
    Im sure she does....How many life insurances has she collected on??The shit between you and kim is one thing..You and Zach are a another...Thats BULLSHIT...
    Its called working till your 66 & ritireing. You know 401k? Something no one in you familly knows about. Not disability ins.. and law suits & F$!King everybody you get a chance to! OH yeah she planned on her husband dieing from cancer!! Your such a JACKA$$!!!

syco
    AS you can all tell 565EDGE is my ex wifes brother and all he does is talk shit on these threads! He has been kicked off these fourums many times under differant screen names.Professional sofa racer!

565edge
    Professional sofa racer..Have you ever been to the track and raced? I have Jessie...Maybe should buy a boston whaler to fit your new wifes ASS in instead of that Daytona you dream of...Yes I paid cash for my boat.As for 401 k goes thats funny. I have more in my 401k than you have made in the last 5 years...I have Court Docs from your divorce to prove it! So when are you getting on Medical so your kid can have insurance? Steve you have burned the only Father you ever had...That is the saddest thing besides ZACH. My Dad treated you like a son....Talk all the shit you want.. You are a loser and you will never change..I thought Rev Vanmarkhoven would change..Hope the Pastor at your church dont read this...You might lose side jobs....Back to the topic...Boat is priced to high...Good luck with the sale!

boatsnblondes
    Just curious...
    1. Wasn't this thread about my boat??
    and
    2. Are we talking about the Jesse James from the west coast choppers gig?? Same guy??

boatsnblondes
    I'm not here to bash. I may not agree with your posts but look at this thread and realize if you WANT to SELL your boat, it IS overpriced for 1. the market 2. what a an older Vector is worth.
    A 21 ft. O/D Vector is basically going to cater to a family guy that wants a river/small lake boat. Though in the fact the age, reality that most that can afford a 60k boat either want: 1. Larger cat/deck boat , or 2. Want just what yours is not: a ski racer with big horsepower.
    Once again, not a bash on your boat and yes, you might find the right buyer, they sometimes pop up. But the reality is you will not EVER recoup what you put into a vehicle at sales time, better to use it awhile/ let it depreciate with time, then sell. Only exceptions are high end sports/antique cars.
    Vectors are great hulls but most rec. guys are looking in the 30's-40's range for a used 21ft. without a V drive.
    Take if for what it's worth, or continue on bumping.
    You most likely have seen some very nice boats come down in price in this section, you might want to consider if you really want to sell it. A quick detail job (sans dust/water spots) and some outdoor shots on a sunny day might also help.
    Good Luck
    ]Thank you...I'll take your advice to heart, and think about it....but appreciate your honesty and not trashing my toy..have a good one....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast