Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 19' CP's

SoCal Power
    Very Nice Socal.. I like how the transom plates dont show any bolts/screws.
    Thanks, there are four bolts that hold the TPs on and top plate is just sandwiched w/ thru hulls. I'll post some more detail shots in the spam section. I'm taking down the post on this thread because I remember making a commitment that I wasn't going to spam in the tech forums. I couldn't resist highjacking a CP thread for a couple of days because BS already highjacked a few deals from me by spreading some BS...........imagine that. BTW the only used part on the boat is the ski tow courtesy of the GS bone yard. I beat BS to it...
    See ya Labor Day!!

Sleeper CP
    What happened to the pic's. Did they get yanked for spamming ?
    I was at SDPM yesterday until 6:45 working on my boat with Neil. Got alot of little things done that go bad after a boat sits under a cover for 3 years out side. Working with the new interior in the boat and new placement was a lot of fun too.... it's getting closer.
    But anyway where did the pictures go?
    Sleeper CP

Bense468
    Read post above

Sleeper CP
    That's twice in the same week I did that. oops
    But , I liked the pictures. I guess I'll see the boat at Aha on labor day weekend.
    Sleeper CP

Hey Danhercules, I would call Bill directly, here is his number 702-523-4808. Bill is a good friend of mine, and he is just a great guy. Give him a call, and remember you can never go wrong with one of Bill's CP's. Good luckI got a buddy lookin for a nice, real clean 19' CP. Anyone know of any?

Lol dave

Slow Burn
    Hey Danhercules, I would call Bill directly, here is his number 702-523-4808. Bill is a good friend of mine, and he is just a great guy. Give him a call, and remember you can never go wrong with one of Bill's CP's. Good luck
    IMO,
    You can never go wrong with a CP, after you replaced all the used crap that BS will sell you as new.

Dogballs
    IMO,
    You can never go wrong with a CP, after you replaced all the used crap that BS will sell you as new.
    Ditto

revndave
    Lol dave
    Not for me.

SoCal Power
    IMO,
    Ditto
    Good to see that consumer advocacy is alive and well in our little world.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast