Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banshee 4 sale

LAFD
    Sellin for a buddy what we have here is a Yamaha Banshee that has been completely disassembled to the bare frame and built with essentially all new parts that I will list out below. This is an honest 100hp bike that you can drag, go on 60 mile dune rides or hit the bumps at 50mph with confidence. No part or expense was spared in the build. If you are interested I can supply pictures of the entire build. This bike was featured in the October issue of Sand Sports magazine. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on my cell 818-400-4939 ask for dave.
    Lookin for $12,000 obo
    Parts List:
    *Frame welded, smoothed and powdercoated in a 3 stage electric blue
    *A-Arms are +2 +1 powdercoated and chrome
    *Swing are is a Tucker Pro Arm +4 powdercoated
    *Lone Star billet brake hub and billet sproket
    *0 - +4 chrome axle
    *All stailess steel brake lines
    *Billet brake line clamps
    *PEP triple rated resevior shocks front and back
    *Calipers and rotors are polished and chromed
    *Billet a-arm dust covers
    *500 piece stainless, polised, allen hardware kit
    *HID 8" oval lights with remote starter
    *Custom fender kit
    *100hp Trinity 421 stroker powervalve Cheetah engine polished and powdercoated
    *35mm flat slides
    *Full billet engine kit
    *200 watt charging stator with billet adjustable timing
    *Custom battery box with battery for HID light kit
    *ITP wheels with Haulers
    *All parts are either powdercoated, chromed or polished
    *Trinity stainless exhaust with billet tips and hangers
    I am most likely overlooking product because so much has been done to the bike so if there are any questions, just let me know. One thing is for sure, this is a very, very reliable haul ass bike that was built with the best parts. I have over $18,000 invested and a lot of time so it is a steal at the price listed.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ee_032-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ee_029-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ee_030-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ee_031-med.jpg

LAFD
    bump.

pw_Tony
    That's pretty trick lookin....."oh its just another raptor" :devil:

LAFD
    That's pretty trick lookin....."oh its just another raptor" :devil:
    its a banshee with a raptor front. this bike is sick and no money was spared in building it.

Outnumbered
    That thing is bad-ass but I think it is going to take a while to find a buyer at that price. Good luck!

LAFD
    That thing is bad-ass but I think it is going to take a while to find a buyer at that price. Good luck!
    yeah no doubt like i said its my buddys so i just posted what he emailed me. it is a sick bike and alot of money went into it. but like everything else you never get out of it what you put into it.

Bense468
    There is no way he is getting 12 grand. Even with all the work he is lucky to pull 6-7K. Thats just the way it goes. I had a lot of money and time in my banshee too, but its only worth what people are willing to pay.
    What year is the bike?

LAFD
    There is no way he is getting 12 grand. Even with all the work he is lucky to pull 6-7K. Thats just the way it goes. I had a lot of money and time in my banshee too, but its only worth what people are willing to pay.
    What year is the bike?
    i agree i knew that right off the bat and have told him in the past when he was first talking about selling it. not sure on the year actually gotta find that out.

LAFD
    no one is interested in a bad ass banshee. im sure the price is negotiable.

Opinionated
    I am not trying to be a d!ck at all, so please don't take this the wrong way. I have built about 10 custom banshees and they are money pits. He will never get anywhere near what he has into it. I have attached a picture of one of my projects. It happens to be a 160 RWHP full custom drag banshee. I had $11K just in the motor. I had well over $20K into the complete bike and sold it for $13K. I was happy to get that. I have sold similar bikes to this one for anywhere from $10K -$13K. He would get more parting it out on Ebay. I have done quite a bit of that and you end up with more money. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast