Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delta Lunch Bunch

DCBob
    hey how cum rudolph doesn't have a smile on his face like santa! TUNNEL T
    Looks like he's gettin his stern drive checked :220v:

pussywuped
    Thank Norm,
    Just think, there are only six more days until the 06 boating season starts. I was looking for the big square box under the tree with my 5 blade Maximus in it but, it was not there. Oh well there is always Groundhog day. Have a happy new year. See everyone next year.
    Dave & Kathy

deltarat
    Well I am back from the Happiest Frickin Place On Earth and I declare it open hunting season on that little bastard Mickey Mouse. I you find said mouse shoot it right between the eyes :rollside: and after you kill the little bastard, reach in his pocket and get my money back!!!!

78Anthonyjet
    Just stopped by from The happiest place on earth to wish you all a Happy Hollidays. So whats up with the gay blue golf sweater norm.
    I was gonna get you the yellow one, but then the whole Big Bird dealio would start, FCS.

78Anthonyjet
    I gotta agree with Terry, anyone who goes to Disney Land on Christmas should have thier heads pulled out of their arses. That place is a frickin ZOO

deltarat
    I gotta agree with Terry, anyone who goes to Disney Land on Christmas should have thier heads pulled out of their arses. That place is a frickin ZOO
    Hey did you end up with all of the Tall shot glasses? If so you better fill them up and bring them on over

deltarat
    Well I am back from the Happiest Frickin Place On Earth and I declare it open hunting season on that little bastard Mickey Mouse. I you find said mouse shoot it right between the eyes :rollside: and after you kill the little bastard, reach in his pocket and get my money back!!!!Come on sing it with me
    M..I..C.... see me go broke, K..E..Y.... why because we rip you off for every dollar you have in your pocket...M..O..U..S..E!!!
    Micky Mouse

78Anthonyjet
    NO, you should have them someplace, I only got two. I think Patty gave them to Jill last night.

Hammer
    Aren’t you going to post the pics for those of us that weren’t at the happiest place on earth over the holidays? I want to see the magical moment with Norm hugging Mickey.

78Anthonyjet
    We didn't see the little rat bastard, and if I did hug him all you would see is his hand in my wallet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123