Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I missed Havasu last weekend...

Phat Matt
    Haven't been fishing, at least not for anything other than sharks off Gibson's dock, since January... Fresh tuna is the best.
    This is a yellow fin from Puerto Vallarta. They started cutting him up and we were eating right off the fish. Can't really get any fresher than that.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187672788
    Rob (big warlock)'s bro in law Kevin who reeled it in:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187672842
    Dammit, now I want to go fishing!!!
    Nice fishy. I want to go back out now. We only went out on a day trip (24 hours). I want to go out on a 2 or 3 day trip and load up.

Phat Matt
    Nice.... Any Dorado...
    No dorado. Only albacore. The fishing actually hasn't been that good. Once we really got into them we had to head back for land. It sucked seeing the tuna attack the bait balls and we couldn't go get them.

Jordy
    Nice fishy. I want to go back out now. We only went out on a day trip (24 hours). I want to go out on a 2 or 3 day trip and load up.
    I keep hearing all the fishy stories, but AZJD and a few other friends were down in PV and between the rains, and hurricane remnants, they apparently got skunked.

shueman
    No dorado. Only albacore. The fishing actually hasn't been that good. Once we really got into them we had to head back for land. It sucked seeing the tuna attack the bait balls and we couldn't go get them.
    Hate when that happens... Glad you got fish...some good eatin' there...

That Guy
    Glad to see you had some success....I went out a couple of weeks ago on my buddies boat and all we got was a nice boat ride....oh well....I think it was the first time we have been skunked and we've been out many times...glad you had fun...catch any Tilapia?...
    See you this weekend.

DILLIGAF
    That was a good choice on your part Matt. Nice pics

RiverOtter
    Dagum that looked like fun

cc322
    Nice you wont find those at Twin Lakes

Phat Matt
    Looks like fun! But, how did you keep from getting sea sick?:jawdrop:
    I took video of the morning where the swells were pretty big. The video is too big to post unless I can figure out how to make it smaller. There were quite a few of people throwing up. I put on a patch before I got on the boat. It must have worked because I felt fine. Stay in the fresh air, stay out of the galley, and only go down below to sleep.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast