Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Finnegan aka Cyclone

19'daytona
    beat up nice try ? why is everyone talking shi@ about my truck i bought it from mike and have never abused at all ive used it for what its built for and its all new stuff now,so did you guys see it with some dirt on it and you thought it was beat :idea: i know how how all you pretty boys from scv and oc are i actually ues my stuff :idea:

It cant be any more beat up then it was when he sold it.. We used the wheel that thing so hard..:jawdrop:
    Ill never forget the time we jumped that thing about 8 feet in the air and landed wrong and bent the frame, that was just before he sold it. Or the time we ripped off one of the arms on the right side after hitting a rock, we were able to fix that with just a big ass hammer. I was always amazed that truck ran that well considering Mike never changed the oil the entire time he owned it not to mention the time we sank it in the river on accident.

cyclone
    Rough crowd in here.
    oh yeah. jetboat.

cyclone
    I heard somewhere that truck got beat to hell! not from mike, but someone totally outta the loop, just cant remember who! throw up some pics!
    That truck was a mean bitch towing that 19' rogers up the needles grade just about 90mph!
    that truck was perfect. well except for the no bed floor thing. funnest truck i ever owned. It was the only truck i ever owned that i could shortcut the 15 freeway traffic jam in barstow with.

victorfb
    you guys are just wrong.

Big Kahunaa
    let's see a pic of this thing

cyclone
    Here she is.

Big Kahunaa
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...&d=1187889110i thought we were talking about a trundra not a dodge grab life by the horns

19'daytona
    you guys are brutal in here shit well what ever was wrong with it which wasnt much (fyi) has all been fixed and upgraded sorry i still dont know how to put up pics?

you guys are brutal in here shit well what ever was wrong with it which wasnt much (fyi) has all been fixed and upgraded sorry i still dont know how to put up pics?
    everyone is just giving Mike (cyclone) a hard time, not you ...
    BTW, Chris (CS19) that was some funny chit man ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast