Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: pic of the rectal ranger himself

'75 Miller
    You are so passionate in your posts that I can picture you yelling at the computer as you type out your responses. Then after you post it you sit and stew for 5 or 10 minutes thinking what else you could say. Then you start writing again with that same passion. It's a little consuming isn't it?
    By your responses you claim to support Bush for no other reason than "who else is there?" Why would you support a man you don't believe in. You say you are against his amnesty yet still support Wal Mart. You are against abortion yet once the unwanted child is born you want there to be no programs available to help the child. Once it's born it's on it's own.
    You are against social programs yet support giving Billions of dollars to Israel.. Isn't that a social program?. Don't you think we could use that money better here at home?
    I'm not a fan of the Democrats for many reasons, but I hardly find Bush as some kind of solution.
    I don't know where you get all this crap from. If you had read my post (3 or 4 above yours) you'd see I support Bush's agenda in EVERY WAY EXCEPT AMNESTY. How did Wallymart come into this? And the "unwanted" babies? Please point out where I said there should be no programs. Israel? Again, where'd that come from? They are our FRIENDS, OUR ALLIES. What should we do, let them twist in the wind as all their enemies would like? Is that the kind of man you are...walk away from a friend based on the opinions of others?

QuickJet
    I don't know where you get all this crap from. If you had read my post (3 or 4 above yours) you'd see I support Bush's agenda in EVERY WAY EXCEPT AMNESTY. How did Wallymart come into this? And the "unwanted" babies? Please point out where I said there should be no programs. Israel? Again, where'd that come from? They are our FRIENDS, OUR ALLIES. What should we do, let them twist in the wind as all their enemies would like? Is that the kind of man you are...walk away from a friend based on the opinions of others?
    Wallymart employs illegals. Wallymart doesn't insure said illegals under their workers health plan. So the illegals end up mooching off the state rather than the business that brought them here.
    If you had a friend that required millions to stay alive and it got to the point where he expected it from you, how long would you consider him a friend before you felt taken advantage of. Would you keep him alive even though your own children were dying from the very things you are protecting your friend from. When does friendship stop and sucker begin?

'75 Miller
    Wallymart employs illegals. Wallymart doesn't insure said illegals under their workers health plan. So the illegals end up mooching off the state rather than the business that brought them here.
    If you had a friend that required millions to stay alive and it got to the point where he expected it from you, how long would you consider him a friend before you felt taken advantage of. Would you keep him alive even though your own children were dying from the very things you are protecting your friend from. When does friendship stop and sucker begin?
    ANYONE employing illegals should be hit with a severe ($10,000 is a good number) fine for each illegal, each day they employ 'em. But that's not the law right now. And until it is I don't see how you can hold wallymart to a standard any higher than everyone else. I don't have a wallymart anywhere close by me, but if I did I'd shop there. If for no other reason, I dig 'em for telling the crooked bloodsucking unions to fuk off.

'75 Miller
    I wouldn't support Israel any more than other nations we aid. In areas other than defense, that is. I have no real love for them or their people. I'm not Jewish, and therefore don't feel any "spiritual" connection to them or their land. But as long as they're our friends and allies and a lone outpost of cowboys surrounded by little bitch indians I'm on their side.
    We're in no way dying from the same thing we seek to aid them in protecting themselves from. Perhaps if the lefties gain more control over the gov't here they'll weaken us to the point where homicide bombers are rampant, but at this time there are none here....that we know of.

HOSS
    DAMN,,,now I`m gonna have to get rid of my short pants,,,,aw phuc man!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789