Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: pic of the rectal ranger himself

Kim Hanson
    No thanks, I have absolutely NO interest in even visiting that pos. And yeah, you're right about the mexicans, what can I say? Our gov't is and has been fukkin pussies with regard to deporting those pieces of shit. YOU'RE RIGHT!
    No war games, just making preparations for the real world.
    Real World This is the real world ya dumbass, wake up and smell the focking coffee. ...........( . )( . )...........Are you one of these focking " White Power " dipshits?

Kim Hanson
    Right, you're gonna get a job with benefits like health care and turn it down?
    "Nah, boss, I'd rather pay it myself."
    That's ridiculous. And if that makes me a welfare lowlife then so be it.
    I have my job shit and still buy 2 more , what can't afford it........ ,................( . )( . )..........

'75 Miller
    Real World This is the real world ya dumbass, wake up and smell the focking coffee. ...........( . )( . )...........Are you one of these focking " White Power " dipshits?
    Nah, that's your boy blowin4seventyjoo, not me. I'm simply an American who is sick of border jumpers stealing American jobs because their country is so corrupt.

'75 Miller
    I have my job shit and still buy 2 more , what can't afford it........ ,................( . )( . )..........
    Well therein lies the difference... my employer paid "welfare" covers my whole family. No need for multiple policies.

'75 Miller
    The last word is yours hanson. I gotta get something to eat & get ready to go to the lake tomorrow.

Kim Hanson
    Nah, that's your boy blowin4seventyjoo, not me. I'm simply an American who is sick of border jumpers stealing American jobs because their country is so corrupt.
    No way son, you are a American that thinks you are above all...the God Almighty....I hate to burst your bubble boy but you ain't all that! The world works in weird ways and I can go work in the USA if I really wanted .........I chose not ! I like Canada.....( . )( . ).........What is the big focking deal ?

Kim Hanson
    The last word is yours hanson. I gotta get something to eat & get ready to go to the lake tomorrow.
    I will talk to you later...............( . )( . )........don't drown now ya here !

Blown 472
    But yet you support bush?

'75 Miller
    No way son, you are a American that thinks you are above all...the God Almighty....I hate to burst your bubble boy but you ain't all that! The world works in weird ways and I can go work in the USA if I really wanted .........I chose not ! I like Canada.....( . )( . ).........What is the big focking deal ?
    No, hanson, I don't think we're all that. I know our system has serious flaws, and like anything that involves mankind there is corruption.
    I'm glad you're happy in canada, as there isn't room for everyone here.
    No big deal, just like givin' you shit.

'75 Miller
    But yet you support bush?
    Of course I do, on everything BUT his amnesty TREASON. What would you do....support demorats? I believe in Bush's agenda, believe it's better to fight terrorists ANYWHERE BUT HERE. It's cold to say it, but fuk whatever muslims get killed along the way. I'd rather THEIR innocents die than OURS.
    There is no fundamentalist Christian terrorist element purposely blowing up civilians. That's the domain of the radical muzzies. They declared war on us and now they must reap what they sow.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast