Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taggers Kill Another Grandmother

burtandnancy2
    They did it again, killed another grandmother, this time in Hesperia. How long must we put up with this idiotic garbage...

RitcheyRch
    Just heard the news report on TV. Very sad

Boatcop
    Victorville Valley Press (http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/sho...sili_penu.html) (Rick Roll Safe)
    I'd hate to be a little punk banger in Hesperia right now. Did you see the name of the victim?
    Seutatia Tausili (God rest her soul)
    One thing I learned a LONG time ago was Don't Fock With Samoans!
    Especially their women. Girlfriend, wife, mother, daughter and certainly not their GRANDMOTHER.
    I have a feeling that's not the last homicide we'll hear about from Hesperia in the coming weeks.

'75 Miller
    Victorville Valley Press (http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/sho...sili_penu.html) (Rick Roll Safe)
    I'd hate to be a little punk banger in Hesperia right now. Did you see the name of the victim?
    Especially their women. Girlfriend, wife, mother, daughter and certainly not their GRANDMOTHER.
    I have a feeling that's not the last homicide we'll hear about from Hesperia in the coming weeks.
    Good. "open season" on gang members should have been declared long ago.

burtandnancy2
    There were video's of the family, and they are BIG, and pissed. Let the revenge begin...

MAINEVENT
    One of my good friends is Samoan and OH HELLLLLLLL YEAH thats a true statement... I think their is alot of art in graffiti... i see alot of it when hangn out in LA and Hollywood i will walk through alley ways to check it out, but seriously killing someone over it is plain ****ing insanity... ****ing little punk kids "toy writing" their ****ed up little gangs, just need to be kicked in the ass while having a screwdriver tied to your shoe.... I feel sorry for this kid(s) if the fam finds them before LE does...

Biglue
    That is going to start some real bad racial tensions between Hispanics and Samoans in that area. Very similar thing happened out here a several years ago where Samoans opened fire on some Hispanics at a little league game. The fallout out of that deal lasted for years. What a waste of a life on the bangers part and what a tragic loss for the grandmother's family.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Fockers.. They will pay one way or the other.. Don't mess with the big guys.. or anyones family for that matter..

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I have Samoans in my family..........and let me tell you!!!!! They WILL find this dumb ass and hurt him badly if not kill him!!!!!!
    They are some mean sum b*tches but they are also some of the most caring and gentle people too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redneck
    I know that kid he used to be on my caseload in victorville.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast