Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taggers Kill Another Grandmother

boats&bars
    I would have to agree Tongans and samoans have temper issues.
    The kid has it coming , What comes around, Goes around.

socalmoney
    Oh like thats gonna help...
    Sounds like a pretty open and shut murder case. I don't think he is going to walk away from this. If he does, dinner is on me.
    Not for everyone, just Mainevent.... Have to throw in the disclaimer.

'75 Miller
    :idea: :idea: Maybe if the sissy judges in this country would issue some harsh prison time for these lil pos, maybe they'd think twice about f..king up peoples or businesses property. The problem is they get a lil slap on the wrist, oh and maybe have to clean a wall, wow !!! big deterrant.
    Screw "harsh" prison sentences. We're human beings=adaptable. Even if this piece of shit gets life/no parole he'll adapt and adjust and get on with his life, albeit without his freedom. What we need is for idiots that get convicted after a FAIR trial to be summarily executed. Death is much harder to adapt to.
    1st degree murder=death
    rape or child molestation=death

MBlaster
    I would have to agree Tongans and samoans have temper issues.
    My first job was a boxboy in a supermarket.
    I got sucker punch knocked out by a big ass samoan for leaving a empty shopping cart behind his car.
    They are mean SOB's
    That tagger kid and their family better watch their asses, cause I have a feeling there is gonna be revenge.

burbanite
    They are mean SOB's
    Been around them for much of my life, they're a kind and gentle people...just misunderstood...
    My moneys on them...

burtandnancy2
    Why doesn't the court system go after the parents of the underage taggers? I think if the younger punks saw their parents have to answer for their actions, it may have a (small) effect on their actions. Any LE have an opinion if this will work? Maybe we need to bring back vigalantees...

Chubby4Life
    One of my good friends is Samoan and OH HELLLLLLLL YEAH thats a true statement... I think their is alot of art in graffiti... i see alot of it when hangn out in LA and Hollywood i will walk through alley ways to check it out, but seriously killing someone over it is plain ****ing insanity... ****ing little punk kids "toy writing" their ****ed up little gangs, just need to be kicked in the ass while having a screwdriver tied to your shoe.... I feel sorry for this kid(s) if the fam finds them before LE does...
    Art? When did vandalism become art? If this is such an art, then why don't they create their artwork on their parents garage door or block wall.

burbanite
    Why doesn't the court system go after the parents of the underage taggers? I think if the younger punks saw their parents have to answer for their actions, it may have a (small) effect on their actions. Any LE have an opinion if this will work? Maybe we need to bring back vigalantees...
    When I grew up in NZ your parents were responsible for your actions up until you reached the age of 16. This resulted in many beatings for youngsters and we toed the line for the most part... old school, seemed to work, sadly missed.

Boatcop
    As for Samoans, they are about the only people in the world that I'll just shut my mouth and walk away with a polite "Have a nice day, sir." I took my lumps from them in Hawaii, the baddest mofos on the planet. I've never seen 6'3" 325 lb dudes run so fast in flip flops.
    I had a few Samoan friends when I was growing up. One is my daughter's godfather. If you befriend them, you're friends for life. They can be a little weary of outsiders, but warm up to others very quickly.
    Once, my (then) girlfriend and I were invited to a party at a Samoan friend's house. I was about 18, she 17. I was your typical surfer bum, and she was the quintessential beach bunny.
    When we walked in the front door, the music stopped and everyone in the place turned and stared at us, like we were lepers. Then our friend came up to us, said "Howzit Brah?" and shook my hand and hugged my girl. At that the music went back up, the Bruddahs were introducing themselves and their dates to us, and the party went on.
    Even now, after I haven't seen or talked to him in over 30 years, I know that if a called him for a favor or help, he'd be there in a minute.

Classic Daycruiser
    :idea: :idea: Maybe if the sissy judges in this country would issue some harsh prison time for these lil pos, maybe they'd think twice about f..king up peoples or businesses property. The problem is they get a lil slap on the wrist, oh and maybe have to clean a wall, wow !!! big deterrant.
    Would cutting the wrist off of a tagger be harsh enough. :idea:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast