Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: He called me a racist

ULTRA26 # 1
    About this question.
    Are most racists, Republicans?
    Regardless the Obama sticker guy was an idiot.

QuickJet
    About this question.
    Nope, more racism is seen in the black community towards whites and Mexicans. Blacks tend to vote democrat.

'75 Miller
    About this question.
    Is that a real question, or are you attempting to be funny?
    If it's a real question you're a forking imbicile. How many clansmen are there in the Republican party? How 'bout the demorats?
    Who fought tooth and nail the passage of de-segregation and equal rights laws? Pretty sure it was demorats. Hell, who freed the slaves to begin with? I'm almost positive he was a Republican
    If you're attempting to be funny....try again.
    I know you slick talking demorats think you can talk your way out of anything...I await your response.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Is that a real question, or are you attempting to be funny?
    If it's a real question you're a forking imbicile. How many clansmen are there in the Republican party? How 'bout the demorats?
    Who fought tooth and nail the passage of de-segregation and equal rights laws? Pretty sure it was demorats. Hell, who freed the slaves to begin with? I'm almost positive he was a Republican
    If you're attempting to be funny....try again.
    I know you slick talking demorats think you can talk your way out of anything...I await your response.
    A real question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It was a question not a comment.
    There you have it

'75 Miller
    A real question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. It was a question not a comment.
    There you have it
    If I had to guess I'd say most real racists are too stupid to vote in the 1st place. With that said, I have no problem believing that if they did vote they'd vote FREEDOM, lower taxes, national and border security, gun rights, etc. So in that sense, regardless of their stupidity level they'd likely vote Republican.
    As an institution I'd love to hear how it is that you feel the Republican party is racist.

ULTRA26 # 1
    If I had to guess I'd say most real racists are too stupid to vote in the 1st place. With that said, I have no problem believing that if they did vote they'd vote FREEDOM, lower taxes, national and border security, gun rights, etc. So in that sense, regardless of their stupidity level they'd likely vote Republican.
    As an institution I'd love to hear how it is that you feel Republicans are racist.
    I don't feel Republicans are racists. Thankfully, racists are a dying breed.

'75 Miller
    I don't feel Republicans are racists. Thankfully, racists are a dying breed.
    Right...Care to address any of the questions I posed? I realize some of it dates back a ways, to the 50's & 60's ...and waaaaaay back to the emancipation, but I'd love to hear your justification... I mean answer.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Right...Care to address any of the questions I posed? I realize some of it dates back a ways, to the 50's & 60's ...and waaaaaay back to the emancipation, but I'd love to hear your justification... I mean answer.
    Honestly, I'm not sure what you are looking for. Is Civil Rights or de-segregation something that needs to justified? Again, not sure what you are asking me. With regard to ending slavery, if you are referring to slavery in this Country, we all know that Lincoln introduced the Emancipation Proclamation, which led to the 13th amendment. Lincoln was a Republican

asch
    we all know that Lincoln introduced the Emancipation Proclamation, which led to the 13th amendment. Lincoln was a Republican
    Lincoln was an asshole and an aggressive tyrant. He wasn't all that well liked even within his administration. Yes, the 13th amendment also led to the 14th.
    The most "diverse" and multi cultured pice of crap to ever come along to our constitution. It's the reason why illegals can bear child-citizens. "equal" protection of any and all groups of people.
    Completely unnecessary just like affirmative action. The constitution already INHERINTLY guarnteed all American citizens equal rights regardless of color or creed. No need to add to it with broad sweeping ammendments. The 14th will undoubtly be looked upon as one of America's downfalls.
    No I'm not a racist. I despise racist people and racist comments.

asch
    Have faith, the south will rise again!
    Not likely. At least not in my lifetime. The basis for the whole deal was over states right to govern themselves without excessive interference from the Federal government. Too late. Feds are in control of everything including the rights of individuals. Lincoln would be proud.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast