Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the grand ol party??

'75 Miller
    Kinda like Iraq.
    The weapons WERE there, and had we not tried to get the united chickens...I mean nations on board we'd have found 'em. Perhaps we should conquer syria next....that's probably where the wmd's are at now.
    And, for the sake of arguement, let's say the weapons never existed. The fact remains that the WHOLE WORLD thought they did, so how is it that Bush lied when he said iraq had 'em?
    Seek help, blown, your BDS has you by the balls.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Just pointing out that Dems getting a BJ's aren't ignored either. We all aware ofl the rest of the Clinton story.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SmokinLowriderSS
    If he was from the other party, it'd be OK. THAT is the worst problem.
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?

No ultra, I mean the various openly gay members of the democrat party.
    ALSO the drunks like Kennedy Jr, the "assaultive" ones like Maxine Waters, etc.????????????
    It just so happens, I have heard verbatim the verbage of the police report tonight.
    Has ANYONE ELSE looked it up??????
    To a point it is explainable.
    AFTER that point, it becomes "unusual", "abnormal", pick your own adjective.
    He will be out of congress within weeks. Driven out by his party.
    Where would a Democrat be? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    No ultra, I mean the various openly gay members of the democrat party.
    ALSO the drunks like Kennedy Jr, the "assaultive" ones like Maxine Waters, etc.????????????
    It just so happens, I have heard verbatim the verbage of the police report tonight.
    Has ANYONE ELSE looked it up??????
    To a point it is explainable.
    AFTER that point, it becomes "unusual", "abnormal", pick your own adjective.
    He will be out of congress within weeks. Driven out by his party.
    Where would a Democrat be? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    How are gay and lewd conduct in a mens room in any way related?
    You aren't sayin' that the openly gay members of the democrat party run around in public with their dicks out are ya?

Blown 472
    The weapons WERE there, and had we not tried to get the united chickens...I mean nations on board we'd have found 'em. Perhaps we should conquer syria next....that's probably where the wmd's are at now.
    And, for the sake of arguement, let's say the weapons never existed. The fact remains that the WHOLE WORLD thought they did, so how is it that Bush lied when he said iraq had 'em?
    Seek help, blown, your BDS has you by the balls.

never_fast_enuf
    How are gay and lewd conduct in a mens room in any way related?
    You aren't sayin' that the openly gay members of the democrat party run around in public with their dicks out are ya?
    Tell me what Barrney Frank is doing today? The dems just forced him right out after finding out he had a gay prostatution ring running in his basement,right? Course he knew NOTHING about his fag boyfriend running it, right? Yeah, just like Vick didn't know dog fights were taking place in is Virginia home.
    Damn Ultra, you are a hypocrite to the end...just like the rest of your party.

never_fast_enuf
    Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.
    Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.
    Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.
    Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.
    Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

eliminatedsprinter
    Ted Kennedy often does, but he's not gay. He just forgets to put his back in after he pisses, just like Robert (KKK) Bird often forgets to take his out.....

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ted Kennedy often does, but he's not gay. He just forgets to put his back in after he pisses, just like Robert (KKK) Bird often forgets to take his out.....
    In those two cases, not sure which is worse.

eliminatedsprinter
    Tell me what Barrney Frank is doing today? The dems just forced him right out after finding out he had a gay prostatution ring running in his basement,right? Course he knew NOTHING about his fag boyfriend running it, right? Yeah, just like Vick didn't know dog fights were taking place in is Virginia home.
    Don't forget the 33 parking tickets Barny Frank was found (by a congressional investigation) to have fixed for Steve Gobie (his lover and most likely partner in the underage male prostitution ring they ran out of thier appartment) and their friends/clients.:idea:

eliminatedsprinter
    In those two cases, not sure which is worse.
    Perhaps Irish Whisky and Everclear just have different long term effects...:idea:

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast