Thread: Here Kitty Kitty Kitty.

Cheap Thrills
    Craig Cat (http://www.craigcat.com/craigcat_models.htm) Seen These yet? :idea: I wonder how long until some drunk gets chewed up by one.
    T.

Baja Big Dog
    Since they been around for almost 20 years Im sure if some one was gonna make headlines on one of these we would have heard about it by now!!
    I saw one of these about two years ago at a little lake in Idaho, the guy was having a blast on it, looked like it hauled ass for its size.
    I dont think its concidered a PWC, so you could take it in the coves that are closed to lake lice.

YeLLowBoaT
    I've seen those on a few "private" lakes around here. Looks like it might be fun on a small smooth lake.

HalletDave
    :idea:
    Looks like a fun little toy but there really isn't much side protection when performing the spinout maneuver in the reeds.

Cheap Thrills
    Since they been around for almost 20 years Im sure if some one was gonna make headlines on one of these we would have heard about it by now!!
    I saw one of these about two years ago at a little lake in Idaho, the guy was having a blast on it, looked like it hauled ass for its size.
    I dont think its concidered a PWC, so you could take it in the coves that are closed to lake lice.
    Really been out that long ? They're doing heavy advertising on one of our local stations. Aside from those small 10' fishing rigs with trolling motors you Rarely ever see anything like that around here.
    Still looks dangerous to me
    T.