Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Gas Jet - New records to be set 2006

BigBlockOldsJet
    Listen up bud ... don't come out here swingin' ... you should go back and re-read your posts ... I don't need to ... you came out in your first post baggin' ... maybe you should step back and listen to how you sound!
    I clearly see no malicious bashing in that thread, why aren't you bashing on Tony for agreeing with me?

puff puff give....ear

You guys kill me!! This guy asked legit questions and you mob him!! What gives. He did not disrespect Willis in any way. It is freakin racing. Man cabin fever has set in hasnt it? If you call that "coming out swingin" you guys must love me. Its almost Xmas, lets all roll a big fatty and take a long slow rift and talk about the time beat everybody at the river!. Sangster, please start the rotation. :rollside:
    Awe ... you're prolly right Tony ... cabin fever ... and it is Xmas ... sorry BBJO ... maybe us donut guys had too much time on our hands ... but you stepped into a rough croud ...
    now ... quit bogartin' ... pass it to the right ...

BigBlockOldsJet
    BBOJ... I know what was posted.. No refresher course needed..... And in return to your "Retracted post"... I wrote... Will you be bringing your boat to CFW on NYD.... Still waiting on a reply.. Or is it the End of the Conversation......Please Backup your statement with some Facts......Please
    I'll be there with my boat, it looks as though you might leave the trailer to bully a big block olds jet, but nothing more than that.

I clearly see no malicious bashing in that thread, why aren't you bashing on Tony for agreeing with me?
    Hey, while I was over there saying sorry ... you're over here posting this?
    Don't worry, Tony and I have disagreed numerous times ...
    Pass it to BBOJ ... he needs it ...

BigBlockOldsJet
    Hey, while I was over there saying sorry ... you're over here posting this?
    Don't worry, Tony and I have disagreed numerous times ...
    Pass it to BBOJ ... he needs it ...
    Busby, I would have to finally agree with you, I do need it!!!!!!

Whats the rule about a blower bag. Why do you need it on a PSI blower but not a roots blower?
    Hey Kev ...
    Here's what is dictated by IHBA and NJBA ... SFI 14.21 includes a bag ... reason being, a screw blower turns much faster thatn a roots and are more prone to explosions:
    "All blown motors utilizing a screw type blower are required to utilize an SFI 14.21 approved restraining device regardless of type of fuel used. All screw type blowers are restricted to the amount of overdrive used and must meet SFI spec 34.1 construction standards."

Busby, I would have to finally agree with you, I do need it!!!!!!
    Merry X-mas BBOJ ... no hard feelings ... now pass it to Chris ...

Sangster
    Hey , Trust Me..I'm a nice guy..... But when "BigBlockOldsmobileJet" pulled a "BBT's" on his post about my boat,where it was gonna be,what its was gonna be doing... Dude if want my boat to wear out my trailer sitting on it.. But, that's not the case at hand...The fact is my boat will be there... BTW.. Don't feel all butthurt our nothin'...I once owned an Oldsmobile too...

Can a brother get a hit?

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast