Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Gas Jet - New records to be set 2006

Sangster
    Hey No harm, No foul....I jest thought I'd take him off Willis's back for a minute.... Hey Willis.....You owe me one....

Listen up bud ... don't come out here swingin' ... you should go back and re-read your posts ... I don't need to ... you came out in your first post baggin' ... maybe you should step back and listen to how you sound!
    Let's see where you asked in such a nice way about if he went through his long block:
    How do you plan on breaking the record which is 7.62 @ 147.03 MPH when you have an open cockpit boat that is limited to 145 MPH? Your best run from the last race was 8.8 @ 116, no disrespect implied but do you honostly think that you can shave that much time off your ET and add that much MPH by adding a screwcharger? I also don't think that you will be turning that screwcharger fast enough to really see any benefits anyhow, do you plan on making over 40 lbs of boost on that blown gasser? I am aware it takes less HP to turn them and with less friction you gain a cooler charge, but you had a superchiller and you weren't turning that small roots at a high overdrive to rob any power. I just don't see where any significant gains can be made to scrub off over a second on the ET and add over 30 MPH to the top end.
    If I am wrong so be it, more power to you. But this is discussion forum, so lay it out for everyone, maybe we all might learn something.
    That was un-edited, not a put together little package ... just what you came out and posted with your uneducated and ignorant stance. Noot a nice post asking Willis politely what else he did with his engine.
    Merry X-Mas.

I've got all of the time in the world Chris ... you know that!
    http://www.hormel.com/kitchen/images...cornbucket.jpg

UBFJ #454
    Willis -
    'It's Lookn' Good' ... Now all you have to do is to 'Figure Out The Tune' ... It'll probably take some time but, then again, aren't all things worth the time? Suggest you talk with Jim Sampica as he's as of here late really gotten ahold of his PSI SetUp.
    See you next year in the 7.50 or, maybe, in the 7.00 Bracket ............. ????? After The World Finals, we have No Problem with the 7.5's ... 7.0's Bracket ... Guess we'd have to give it a Bigger Shot (which we haven't done Yet) ... Next Year's Going To Be Fun For Us All ... We'll make 'A Few Races' ... Just not sure how many ... $,$$$.00/Race Dictate with the Tow Distance.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS To All Of 'YOU Guys' and The Very Best To You All In The Coming NEW YEAR!
    Jak, Debbie, Mike, Aaron, Stan, Jim, Thom, ... Et. Al.
    Black Bear Racing
    P.S.: Still Looking for Nelson PopOff Parts so we can Run Safely next year ... Pleaseeeee ...

BigBlockOldsJet
    BBOJ.... I see you wisely retracted your post... In answer to your Retracted Post... Will you be bringing your Boat to CFW...Yes, We'll be there...Stop by and see us and I'm sure we can Oblige you.....By the sounds of your post you must have a VERY fast boat...Look forward to meeting you on the water......
    There was no reason to post what you did and add uncalled drama to the thread.
    That's right I retracted it and only did after I read it and realized that it should be in a thread all by itself as not to cloud this one any further.
    I said are you going to CFW this NYD, hopefully the boat will at sometime leave the trailer. Is it true, did that comment strike a nerve. Do you feel good about yourself now that you've called out big block olds jet.

You guys kill me!! This guy asked legit questions and you mob him!! What gives. He did not disrespect Willis in any way. It is freakin racing. Man cabin fever has set in hasnt it? If you call that "coming out swingin" you guys must love me. Its almost Xmas, lets all roll a big fatty and take a long slow rift and talk about the time beat everybody at the river!. Sangster, please start the rotation. :rollside:

Sangster
    BBOJ... I know what was posted.. No refresher course needed..... And in return to your "Retracted post"... I wrote... Will you be bringing your boat to CFW on NYD.... Still waiting on a reply.. Or is it the End of the Conversation......Please Backup your statement with some Facts......Please

Willis
    [QUOTE=BEAR_454PE]Willis -
    'It's Lookn' Good' ... Now all you have to do is to 'Figure Out The Tune' ... See you next year in the 7.50 or, maybe, in the 7.00 Bracket QUOTE]
    Jak,
    I think we'll be in the sevens by the third pass, yes I said the #3 pass. :220v:
    Willis

Taylorman
    You guys kill me!! This guy asked legit questions and you mob him!! What gives. He did not disrespect Willis in any way. It is freakin racing. Man cabin fever has set in hasnt it? If you call that "coming out swingin" you guys must love me. Its almost Xmas, lets all roll a big fatty and take a long slow rift and talk about the time beat everybody at the river!. Sangster, please start the rotation. :rollside:
    Whats the rule about a blower bag. Why do you need it on a PSI blower but not a roots blower?

Sangster
    Sangster, please start the rotation.
    Ahhh... I've never been to the river.....I swear......

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast