Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for Utah residents.

OCMerrill
    My question would be how many times a day does one get asked if their LDS?
    If your not LDS I would think life for a small "self employed" type of company would be very tough.
    If I could do it I would live in Hurricane right now. Moab and Powell...oh yeah baby.
    I would keep sheep in stock.

chase8
    Do you guys still keep sheep around after you've sworn into celebacy?
    Naaa Naaa Naaa. We got rid of them to make more room for illegals. Ya we're trying real hard to assimilate and be more like the fine State of California. You know where little old ladies get shot by Taggers.

Boatcop
    What celebacy?
    I thought that they all could have, like, 17 wives and shit.

Lue; never stop and see if anyone needs help getting thier sheep unstuck from the fence around here! just might get shot!

Just For The Record I Prefer To Call It Lsd (why Else Would Anyone Want More Than 1 Battle Ax) And To That Cynisist Guy, Thanks A Lot Know I Have To Call Rex-1 And Change My Sn. And Bilgie Do You Like That Southwind 20, Cause I Want A Tunnell. What Kind Of Mps At Utard Lake?

Misogynist
    Naaa Naaa Naaa. We got rid of them to make more room for illegals. Ya we're trying real hard to assimilate and be more like the fine State of California. You know where little old ladies get shot by Taggers.
    That is the reason more and more Californians like me are starting to hate illegals. They are the "criminal element" and they just spawn more little criminals. I was in Sheit Lake Salty just two weeks ago for my ...*gulp*... 35th high school reunion. When I tell people in Los Angeles that I'm from Utah.... I then answer their next two questions before they ask them... "No... I'm not Mormon... No.... I don't have multiple wives"....

fc-pilot
    I was in Sheit Lake Salty just two weeks ago for my high school reunion. When I tell people in Los Angeles that I'm from Utah.... I then answer their next two questions before they ask them... "No... I'm not Mormon... No.... I don't have multiple wives"....
    Isn't it crazy to think that a normal person could live in Utah? It is even more frightening that a Mormon could be living in the normal world. :jawdrop:
    Paul
    (I’m not making fun of you, just the narrow and closed minded individuals that would ask a question like that).

BajaMike
    Powell Is My Favorite, But Thats A Little Far. For 1 Or 2 Dayers Utah Lake Is Where I End Up.
    Can you take your CAPS lock off???
    Are there any good boating lakes near Park City?? Just wondering, I love Park City, winter and summer, it's great up there..........

Can you take your CAPS lock off???
    Are there any good boating lakes near Park City?? Just wondering, I love Park City, winter and summer, it's great up there..........
    there is Jordanelle, not that big but good fishing, that is right next to Park City, Dear Creek is a few miles south, Echo and East Canyon is a few miles North, all are man made lakes, those are the closest

thatguy
    Hey Guys,
    When I commute from Cali to CO. I always see the sign on I 80 as I leave Wendover that says "Bonneville Speedway". How far off of I 80 is the speedway at the Wendover exit?
    Tommy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast