Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This is just too much

redneckcharlie
    This is simple! WHY DOESN'T JOHN EDWARD PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES? If its good for you and I, why not for him? I don't want to hear the dodge of, fuel efficiency is a good thing. I want someone to explain his, do as I say, not as I do attitude, with regards to this specific issue.

Old Texan
    little pansy civic
    FYI, you moron, I have owned my share of fast cars. Chevelle's, GTO's Vettes, M Series BMW's Camaro's old and new, Mustangs (Saleens to Cobra) etc, etc, etc.
    Your right it is up to you just like it is up to me to drive a little pussy Civic and a 26' cat, and a Lightning that are paid for.
    With all that high powered iron in your past, you got to admit a Civic is "kinda lame.....:devil:
    They do make fuel efficient sports cars that have a little pizzazz about them, even 4 door touring types:idea:

'75 Miller
    little pansy civic
    FYI, you moron, I have owned my share of fast cars. Chevelle's, GTO's Vettes, M Series BMW's Camaro's old and new, Mustangs (Saleens to Cobra) etc, etc, etc.
    Your right it is up to you just like it is up to me to drive a little pussy Civic and a 26' cat, and a Lightning that are paid for.
    Ooh, did I hit a nerve?

'75 Miller
    little pansy civic
    I'm glad you like what you're driving. Sincerely I am.
    But why didn't you address the main thrust of my post... that the lefties in America are attempting to take away our freedom of choice by doing everything in their power to inflate gas prices? WHY no drilling in anwr, no new drilling offshore in our territorial waters? Why no new refineries?
    Not everyone can afford multiple cars. And some of us, due to our occupation, MUST drive fullsize trucks.
    Don't you think it's foul that these envirocrats are purposely attempting to limit our freedom to go where we want, when we want?

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'm glad you like what you're driving. Sincerely I am.
    But why didn't you address the main thrust of my post... that the lefties in America are attempting to take away our freedom of choice by doing everything in their power to inflate gas prices? WHY no drilling in anwr, no new drilling offshore in our territorial waters? Why no new refineries?
    Not everyone can afford multiple cars. And some of us, due to our occupation, MUST drive fullsize trucks.
    Don't you think it's foul that these envirocrats are purposely attempting to limit our freedom to go where we want, when we want?
    You have a very vivid imagination Miller. BTW, our Northern neighbor has more than enough oil to go around. FYI Canada in the largest supplier of oil to the US.

SmokinLowriderSS
    This is simple! WHY DOESN'T JOHN EDWARD PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES? If its good for you and I, why not for him? I don't want to hear the dodge of, fuel efficiency is a good thing. I want someone to explain his, do as I say, not as I do attitude, with regards to this specific issue.
    He buys carbon credits, probably from Al Gore's company, so he can emit what he wants.
    Yes Miller, you stomped a tender one.
    The same one I keep kicking.

'75 Miller
    You have a very vivid imagination Miller. BTW, our Northern neighbor has more than enough oil to go around. FYI Canada in the largest supplier of oil to the US.
    I could give a shit about canada. Why dodge the question? WHY IS THAT THE LEFTY "ENVIROCRATS" WON'T ALLOW DRILLING IN ANWR OR OFFSHORE OR ALLOW THE BUILDING OF NEW REFINERIES? My feeling is that they WANT gas prices to go even higher and stay that way. Why is open to speculation, to me it seems obvious they want us to drive less. But in a FREE society it's up to US where, when, and how much we drive....as well as WHAT we drive.
    Is the left's obstruction of drilling and building refineries okay with you? Do you like paying $3+ per gallon?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Why dodge the question? WHY IS THAT THE LEFTY "ENVIROCRATS" WON'T ALLOW DRILLING IN ANWR OR OFFSHORE OR ALLOW THE BUILDING OF NEW REFINERIES?
    Seems like valid questions to me.
    Don't expect much in answers tho.
    I've seen photos of the ANWAR area they would like to drill into. It looks like a moonscape. I'm sure some cold-tollerant bacteria live there or some such thing, during the summer month.
    No Moose or Caribou tho.
    I've personally watched 75% of the refining capacity within 80 miles of me CLOSE on the 90's. One refinery left out of 4.
    Mobil closed.
    So did 2 Derby/Coastal refineries.
    Texaco is the only plant left.
    People who have no idea how it works CLAIM the oil companies closed them in order to reduce capacity, in order to create the situation we have now.
    It was a grand conspiracy.
    Those 3 refineries are not just closed, they are 80 to 100% dismantled by now. 1 Derby one is still coming apart, the rest are LONG gone.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I could give a shit about canada. Why dodge the question? WHY IS THAT THE LEFTY "ENVIROCRATS" WON'T ALLOW DRILLING IN ANWR OR OFFSHORE OR ALLOW THE BUILDING OF NEW REFINERIES? My feeling is that they WANT gas prices to go even higher and stay that way. Why is open to speculation, to me it seems obvious they want us to drive less. But in a FREE society it's up to US where, when, and how much we drive....as well as WHAT we drive.
    Is the left's obstruction of drilling and building refineries okay with you? Do you like paying $3+ per gallon?
    Expect to be ignored after this Miller.
    With regard to drilling offshore in CA, I believe that CA residents would rather pay slightly higher prices than risk the destruction of the CA coastline. This isn't some leftist conspiracy. This is the position of the Republicans and Democrats alike. With regard to Anwar, I don't have the answer.
    Miller, you blame everything you don't like on the leftists that you so animately hate. Now you are blaming the high price of gas on leftists.
    Apparently, Exxon Shell or Mobile among the leftists you hate. As I recall, these folks haven't been complaining about their profits.
    Hopefully you can find someone else here who is willing to communicate with you. If not, I guess you're on your own. :sleeping:

'75 Miller
    Expect to be ignored after this Miller.
    With regard to drilling offshore in CA, I believe that CA residents would rather pay slightly higher prices than risk the destruction of the CA coastline. This isn't some leftist conspiracy. This is the position of the Republicans and Democrats alike. With regard to Anwar, I don't have the answer.
    Miller, you blame everything you don't like on the leftists that you so animately hate. Now you are blaming the high price of gas on leftists.
    Apparently, Exxon Shell or Mobile among the leftists you hate. As I recall, these folks haven't been complaining about their profits.
    Hopefully you can find someone else here who is willing to communicate with you. If not, I guess you're on your own. :sleeping:
    You're full of crap, as usual. I mainly referenced anwr and more refineries, which you know as well as I do that the lefty envirocrats have fought tooth and nail. So instead of admitting it and allowing the blame to lie where it belongs you point to CA. If there was a vote on the issue I have no doubt that there'd be drilling off CA. Wouldn't matter much without the refining capacity. And it's your lefty pals that won't allow permits to be issued for new refinery construction.
    Ignored? So if that's how you are go ahead & take your toys and go home, hypocrite.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast