Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Okay, now who's left

Slow Poke
    I guess you could say I am the super lurker, I lurk here and OSO but I like this board better not so much BS http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

MissAmy
    I'm still posting on OSO, but checking on here too. It's nice because there are so many familiar people here. A home away from home so to speak.

airship
    Still here, plan to stay and post some more, kind of nice over here. I never felt too comfortable posting on OSO. I was glad to see Traviss stop by and some of the other OSO regulars. Much more relaxed around here more my style. Still check both site but will post here.

C2
    Still enjoy both boards, this one a little more since I am only a small fry.
    Plus, I don't have to work review the posts. I'm ready to give up after 4 pages or so...(hint, hint).
    C2

SHARKEYMARINE
    In&Out all the time...sort of like in heavy seas, from one swell to the next!

RadeX
    I have been here since I found the place, I am also a spectator,just see what people have to say, I like this place because it feels closer to home, there are many people from California and boat on the same lakes I do. I am picking up my first offshore type boat in april and will try to get any answers here before posting on oso.
    Radek

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123