Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Outboards vs car motors

LVjetboy
    Kim, just noticed your flag...ya! Love it!
    Now from pink barbie trikes back to car boats:
    Just watched Info's race video again. What happened to the O/B? He take a f*kin' smokin' oil break or what? Oh ya, those car boats have way more hp so not fair right?
    <Waaaaa, waaaaa...> Cryn' baby here
    Looks like he got freakin' blown away...to put it mildly! (Hint: Watch close to even see the O/b smoked big time in this race )
    Whatever.
    The other day I was even thinking about buying a Vette. Silly me. Then I noticed Volkswagen's Turbo 4 cylinder Beetle seats 4 and gets way more gas mileage! Oh well shoot. Gall darn.

Looks like those goofy cute Chevron ads hugh? H*ll, even has a frumpy f*ckin' flower holder. All that with less hp? And more gas mileage!? Think how many chicks in that bug? More than the Vette no doubt. Then I came to my senses...

For me, it's all about thrill of power and sound of brute strength. Ever since I snuck away and saw my first top fuel funny car drags. (SIR = Seattle Internatn'l Raceway, '77 or '78?? don't remember for sure) Something like 70 funny cars, all running at the same time...BE there, be there, BE THERE! <Radio voice here> Overkill...maybe...so what the f*ck? Stinking tire smoke burnin' the track. Think that's efficient? 3,000+ hp to go a 1/4 mile.... Guess again! Gas mileage, who really cares? Gas milegage sounds like a fruity Martha Stewart concern to me. But hey, what do I know? As long as you make it back to the pump, freakin' copy?
    I cruised at 70 for over 60 miles on my tanks, should make it to the next marina even on Powell?? With reserve to spare. Here's a post w/ my numbers...
    Jet mpg
    $$$'s spent per mph debatable 'till the end of time...that's a fact. But one thing's for sure. Nothin' matches the pure primal FEEL and SOUND of a big block runnin' balls...of that I've no doubt. And for me, that's what it's all about. Period. High revin' rice burners be d*mned.
    Give it to me you sushi blenders you.
    jer
    [ November 01, 2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

HavasuDreamin'
    Well if you feel like a man by spankin' a 300HP O/B with your 1200HP Big Block, then more power to you.........I guess you need it!

LVjetboy
    Well, although I've never spanked a 300 hp O/b with my mild and well-worn 340 hp chevy. As you can well guess, if I added a freakin' 1200 hp engine...suppose I could top 135++ mph? Like to be conservative. Not to mention out-accelerate that lame-a** gay sounding high strung sewing machine weed-wacker m*ther f*cker of yours. Like a bat outta' hell no less?
    You think??
    Wanna exaggerate a little more mr. havasu??
    Cheers!
    jer
    [ October 31, 2002, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Kim Hanson
    LVjetboy, you guy,s have a lot of good looking boat,s down in the US.We don't have many choice,s here.This is one that would work for me,but going to wait till spring and start looking for a jet........( . )( . )....... [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/post-28-10981-po733826f11035302374421.JPG[/img]

LVjetboy
    Hm,
    What is that hull Kim?
    jer

Kim Hanson
    It,s a HarberCraft 240 sport sprint..............( . )( . )...........

MAXIMUS
    OK I know I'm gonna catch hell for this but here it goes... Kim what does this mean
    ....(.)(.)... ???

LVjetboy
    Means like it looks.

Kim Hanson
    Maximus.......( . )( . ).....= TITS and instead of sweet it is TITS here.Also, I allways end with that on any post.I do have a thing for BIG TITTY'S too!Avatars on here and HavasuBarney are TITS, thats all I think about!Tits and boat just go together don't you think?.......( . )( . ).......

MAXIMUS
    YEA... THEY DO...