Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Outboards vs car motors

hoolign
    For some reason I just can't seem to take that last star away from you stan,lord know I've been tryin
    Jungle boy,I'm hopin this is a good winter!!!!!!!
    [ August 19, 2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

Whatboat
    nothing beats the sound of twins belching exhaust out the transom. but like I said before,
    lets see a 260 hp IB push a boat over 100 mph.
    Also F1 Drivers experience up to 6Gs in the turns. That aint gonna happen with a IB. As far as endurance. They run a 24 hour race for stock outboards at Roughan Rouhan Rougan (however the f%#k you spell it). Anyway, just keep burning up those motors, Job security.

hoolign
    Kim Hanson:
    You guy's, mine would spank most of these car motor's, if not the majority of them.Only 325hp. at the "PROP"and it sound's "BITCHIN",but just your everyday clamp-on, right.Shit I even tried to fish from it and the hook won't stay in the water.LMAO...( . )( . )........It is costly to fix a "OB" but,If it is big enough my "humble" opinion,They will spank most if not all "JET'S"......in 6-12"of water?

Kim Hanson
    I need at least 4 feet,and look out squirt's..LMAO.......

stanpace
    Oh-Hoolign:

Wet Dream
    Skaterfast:
    Lots of you are missing the point here.Outboards are almost 50% more efficient than inboards.WHO CARES?!?!?!? If I wanted to be efficient, I wouldn't have a boat at all.
    I know, you're thinking about a come back, something along the lines of..."yeah, but I won't run out of gas", or "I can go further on the same amount of fuel".
    Its all about having fun and if everyone had an outboard, it would be pretty f'ing boring around here...wouldn't it???

future boater
    the name of this topic should be two strokes versus four strokes. if outboards are so more superiour than a v-8 then you wont mind producing a four stroke one, then will you? of course two strokes have the power but they are dirty! frown

Charley
    Skaterfast:
    Lots of you are missing the point here.Outboards are almost 50% more efficient than inboards.and 50% harder on our environment....don't you like sushi?
    [ August 20, 2002, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

D-BO
    Hey Charley, check out Mad EFI, you CAN get blown from an outboard!!

D-BO
    Hey Charley, check out Mad EFI, you CAN get blown from an outboard!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast