Thread: All the ....

Jbb

Tom Brown
    I hope he doesn't pick up any bad feedback from that sale.

78TaylorSS460
    Thats great! I never would have thought of that.

Baja Big Dog
    I sent him an email.......he posted this on the auction!!
    Question & Answer Answered On
    Q: Dude...your auction has now been posted to ***boats.com. The ho must go and RDSUX! Aug-31-07
    A: Thanks, I can use plenty of exposure! My watchers jumped from about 480 to 700 in the last 4 hours! Holy Moly!! Thanks again!
    Q: Same thing happened to me bro...5 years down the drain. Had been dating the same girl since we started highschool pretty much. She had been my best friend...more Aug-31-07
    A: I am sorry to hear that, Some women can be quite cruel. Thanks for the support!
    Q: Hey ABC! I wish I could bid another 100 dollars on her diary...but I'm sure somebody else will. I'm still watching to see what the diary will sell...more Aug-31-07
    A: Thank you very much and I really appreciate the bids, Thanks again!
    Q: hope you make a mint from the diary, all the best from Australia!! Aug-31-07
    A: Thank you!! God bless!
    Q: Does this diary contain details about her cheating on you or is it just stupid girly crap?? Aug-31-07
    A: Hello, You better believe it does. There are quite a few entries about her cheating on me, Thank

*BN*
    I sent him an email.......he posted this on the auction!!
    Question & Answer Answered On
    Q: Dude...your auction has now been posted to ***boats.com. The ho must go and RDSUX! Aug-31-07
    A: Thanks, I can use plenty of exposure! My watchers jumped from about 480 to 700 in the last 4 hours!Holy Moly!! Thanks again!
    So was it "Holy Moly" who asked the question?

hoolign
    I don't know why Ratso hasn't asked the seller if he'd trade for advice??