Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SC pouncing on Idaho

Bow Tie Omega
    38 to 3 between the starting teams........Idaho's offense did not score against the first or second string SC Defense. They had to score against the scab defense with 2 minutes in the 4th...If Pete Carrol wanted to he could have left the starting team in there and ran up the score another 20 to 30 points........Pouncing fits in this case

Lavey5150
    SC played their game today, it was not a bashing as the spread hoped to be, but I am disappointed at the turnover percentage, and the overall game,somewhat. 2nd String answers that question..........ND got their asses kicked and that makes me smile........

THOR
    App State currently has the nation's longest winning streak at 15. They are a very good team, as evidenced by the fact that they've won two staight I-AA championships.
    SWB,
    Thank you for pointing that out to MR BTO. Please spread some of your sports knowledge to him. I beg you.
    BTO, you really need to learn a lesson in humility and how to be a gracious winner. You went to SC right? So, next time your alma mater wins, just say we played great.
    Idaho is far worse than App State. Not even in the same league.

Baja Big Dog
    38 to 3 between the starting teams........Idaho's offense did not score against the first or second string SC Defense. They had to score against the scab defense with 2 minutes in the 4th...If Pete Carrol wanted to he could have left the starting team in there and ran up the score another 20 to 30 points........Pouncing fits in this case
    Lets say if USC played Nebraska today, they would have there asses handed to them, they looked like a team that had way too much press before the season, and the press spent too much time kissing Pete's ass...If they dont get there shit together and get ready to play football, the rankings are gonna take a hit.
    Booty had 200 yds? Come on, this is bullshit, and the team had three turn overs??, 38-10 may look good in the papers, but it was a dismal performance...period.
    Dont get me wrong, I love the Trojans...
    Pete and his staff should be ashamed of themselves.

Bow Tie Omega
    Lets say if USC played Nebraska today, they would have there asses handed to them, they looked like a team that had way too much press before the season, and the press spent too much time kissing Pete's ass...If they dont get there shit together and get ready to play football, the rankings are gonna take a hit.
    Booty had 200 yds? Come on, this is bullshit, and the team had three turn overs??, 38-10 may look good in the papers, but it was a dismal performance...period.
    Dont get me wrong, I love the Trojans...
    Pete and his staff should be ashamed of themselves.
    First of all Booty had 200 yards because he only played 2 quarters. Take the stats from the first half of the game and that will be a far more true representation of how the Trojans performed. As far as Pete being ashamed, I am sure he will have extra up downs for most of the true freshman who made the errors in the second half

Bow Tie Omega
    SWB,
    Thank you for pointing that out to MR BTO. Please spread some of your sports knowledge to him. I beg you.
    BTO, you really need to learn a lesson in humility and how to be a gracious winner. You went to SC right? So, next time your alma mater wins, just say we played great.
    Idaho is far worse than App State. Not even in the same league.
    Ah Thor, talking about humility, werent you the one who was saying last year how weak the Pac 10 was and how great the Big 10 was, only to have Michigan and Ohio State embarrased when they wnet to their respective Bowl games....I think your lesson in humility hurt, is still hurting and continued to hurt yesterday when Michigan was beat by a 1AA team at home.. As far as Idaho and Appalachian State not being in the same league, one thing is sure, they are not in the same division.......Appalachian State is in 1 AA, while Idaho is in Division 1
    See you at the BCS championship game Thor.....Oh yeah, Michigan blew their season yesterday by loosing to a 1 AA team. They may have had a shot if they had lost to Texas, Ohio State.....This loss is unrecoverable

TrojanDan
    SWB,
    You went to SC right? So, next time your alma mater wins, just say we played great.
    Oh God! It only took the second day of the CFL season for you to say that same lame ass remark you make every year. Grow up. You don't have to go to a particular school to be a fan. What you're saying is you can not even be a fan of a professional sports team unless you played on that team. How pathetic can you be? Did the heat and humidity get to your head down south?

Baja Big Dog
    Ya..I reconsidered my comments....USC played a stellar game!!!
    Fan or not, they played like shit..period!

Bow Tie Omega
    Ya..I reconsidered my comments....USC played a stellar game!!!
    Fan or not, they played like shit..period!
    Do not know what game you watched, but not the same game I did. Carroll pulled the plug on them at half time........3 touchdowns, 1 int and 200 yards in a half, with a QB rating of 144.4, great performance, especially for the first game of the season, and compared to Michigan........Enough said

THOR
    Oh God! It only took the second day of the CFL season for you to say that same lame ass remark you make every year. Grow up. You don't have to go to a particular school to be a fan. What you're saying is you can not even be a fan of a professional sports team unless you played on that team. How pathetic can you be? Did the heat and humidity get to your head down south?
    Typical from you Dan. I say that because most folks down here in socal love a winner which is SC now. That is cool. I am not a hockey fan but like how the Ducks have done. Cool. But, from a guy in Arizona that doesnt have a clue to come on here and boast like he is the master of college football is just insane. Now, for you to sit here and say you cant be a fan is absurd. But, dont say how cool you are for buying a brand new SC shirt every season for the past 4 seasons and how great MY trojans are doing. First, they arent your team. Second, if you want to be affiliated with a winner, that is cool too. But dont bash all others. You and BTO are typical SC fans and epitomize why people dont like you all. It is always how great SC is and how crappy everyone else is. They dont teach being nice at SC? Does it come with the territory Dan?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast