Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Where should round 1 of the power tour be?

Dogballs
    Avi is on, now I just have to wait 5 months, oh well, it will be something to look forward to and should be a real hoot.

moneysucker
    im so going to hold you to this. the numbers is one of many things i forget to take care of before every race.
    No prob mike. I have orange already and silver. Let me know what #s you want. I should be able to e-mail you a sample font and layout. Not sure because I have not tried it yet or I can print them and sent them to Toms with my brother.

moneysucker
    2000!!!!!!!!
    No prob mike. I have orange already and silver. Let me know what #s you want. I should be able to e-mail you a sample font and layout. Not sure because I have not tried it yet or I can print them and sent them to Toms with my brother.
    2000, 2000, 2000!!!!!! My 2000th post and still can't post pix!!! YAY!!!

RCB19
    AVI works for me. We can just launch right there and head down towards sofa kings place. There are some killer sandy beaches in between the 2, and if anyone wants to lose in a friendly game of shoes, just let me know.
    Some shoes huh? I'll take you up on that one only if we are playin for coldies. Is there a shoe pit at the Sofa and Neighbors compound or are we gonna take over Circle Beaches & make our own? I know Willow Valley has a killer shoe pit. Lose??? Nawww! It's on. :lightsabe

RCB19
    Avi is on, now I just have to wait 5 months, oh well, it will be something to look forward to and should be a real hoot.
    It's a small eternity. Just keep wrenchin on the Balls sled. Time will fly.

Squirtin Thunder
    I may be able to get a small block of rooms at a better than normal price.

sofa king smooth
    There just happens to be 2 pits at my house.As far as cs schoolin I think not.We will definatley be playing for shot guns.
    No legs and I will be making some late night avi appearances in the rhinos.

RCB19
    There just happens to be 2 pits at my house.As far as cs schoolin I think not.We will definatley be playing for shot guns.
    No legs and I will be making some late night avi appearances in the rhinos.
    Should have known. What's a river house without a shoe pit? Saw your ride over in the image section. Very nice to say the least.

As long as we aernt shotgunnin budlights. :yuk:
    School will be in session at the insane power tour. Wether you want to get lessoned at the horseshoe pit or on the river is up to you, either way youll be getting a lesson.
    :skull:

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
    POWERTOUR SUMMER OF 06'.
    NEEDLES MAY 5,6,7.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast