Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where should round 1 of the power tour be?

Lost lake is making a strong move... We could be seeing some serious racing going on if we end up there.
    We could also have a serious party in the camp ground. :220v:
    I'm game for LL ...

1978 Rogers
    start up north and work south lol
    Yeah, North like the Northwest. Good call Olbiezer.

djdtpr
    I dont care where we end up at as long as it isnt needles,going to cbbb there once a year is plenty for me.Rocks suck,rock bars suck and so do rocky beaches.Aha or lost lake would be cool as long as we can still have the strippers and the slipn slide oh and a huge bucket of licoriche.

Dogballs
    I dont care where we end up at as long as it isnt needles,going to cbbb there once a year is plenty for me.Rocks suck,rock bars suck and so do rocky beaches.Aha or lost lake would be cool as long as we can still have the strippers and the slipn slide oh and a huge bucket of licoriche.
    Well said Senior Bendejo, you forgot plenty of Bush Beer as well, if ya know what am talkin bout.

When should we make the decision? New Years Day?
    It doesn't matter where we end up in May, by the end of summer we will have hit all the spots.
    Im not gonna throw out my sales pitch on LL, I just hope we get there on an off weekend so we can have some races there, its a bitchen place to race and all the drag boats will come out and put on a show.The camping could be fun too before it gets hot.

Hustler
    I'm really suprised you even get out of your truck when you get to the river. You guys have fun down south, We wont be going down river till later in the year when the kid can travel.

When should we make the decision? New Years Day?
    It doesn't matter where we end up in May, by the end of summer we will have hit all the spots.
    Im not gonna throw out my sales pitch on LL, I just hope we get there on an off weekend so we can have some races there, its a bitchen place to race and all the drag boats will come out and put on a show.The camping could be fun too before it gets hot.
    It's all good by me as long as it's south of Blue Water. We used to race at LL long ago(before jet ski's) and it was cool, that's why I voted for it. I was even the LAST boat on the River there several times. Anyway, I got my ceramic coated headers back this morning. Guess I should bolt them up and get ready. Have a nice Christmas one and all. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

djdtpr
    I'm really suprised you even get out of your truck when you get to the river. You guys have fun down south, We wont be going down river till later in the year when the kid can travel.
    Joe if i could fit a slipn slide,strippers a keg of beer and a few pounds of cheese in the truck i wouldnt get out. :smile: I am sure we will end up at the river sometime together this summer,we always seem to.Let me know so i can bring the crash helmet.

djdtpr
    Well said Senior Bendejo, you forgot plenty of Bush Beer as well, if ya know what am talkin bout.
    HaHA he said BUSH!!

RCB19
    That used to be called Imperial oasis now is called hidden shores. 9 hole golf course and the new launch ramp and club house may be close to completion. It has been completely re done shooting for a 5 star resort. that is why they asked us to leave.
    Imperial Oasis... That was the place. Lot's of memories down there. Too bad they have to tear down places like that but time moves on and money talks.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast